Xenia Seeberg's fan club

Everything from the ongoing Battle of the Bellringers to wild speculation about Season 5

Moderators: clusterlizard1, Mantrid, gela

Cluster

Xenia Seeberg's fan club

Postby Cluster » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:44 pm

http://www.xeniaseeberg.biz/home/index.php

Ok, so i joined her fan club AGES ago, and in all this time, all i've recieved is an email saying that she was auctioning off her cluster lizard outfit on ebay.

There must be others here who have are a member too, am i the only one who hears no news at all, or does everyone agree that this site is VERY useless!

Brunnen-G

Re: Xenia Seeberg's fan club

Postby Brunnen-G » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Cluster wrote:http://www.xeniaseeberg.biz/home/index.php

Ok, so i joined her fan club AGES ago, and in all this time, all i've recieved is an email saying that she was auctioning off her cluster lizard outfit on ebay.

There must be others here who have are a member too, am i the only one who hears no news at all, or does everyone agree that this site is VERY useless!

Her e-mail: xeniaseeberg@xeniaseeberg.biz doesn't exist either. I've watched her in "80 minutes". She is great in it again, even though her part is a small one - again. :]

Lomans_Revenge

Postby Lomans_Revenge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 am

Just realized that I have an account with this. I think I need to figure out all the places I put accounts up so I know where to start canceling things...
These woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

flipper

Re: Xenia Seeberg's fan club

Postby flipper » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

I've watched her in "80 minutes". She is great in it again, even though her part is a small one - again.

She is one nurse id let inject me. hehe
Cheers

Return to “LEXX Discussion”