Really, really new/old fan...

Everything from the ongoing Battle of the Bellringers to wild speculation about Season 5

Moderators: clusterlizard1, Mantrid, gela

Yoyodyner
Has-Been

Postby Yoyodyner » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Damn cheap Chinese soapboxes... ;)

Veyron

Postby Veyron » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 am

Ryan Vice wrote:

Seriously, though, I think it's better to be negative here than anywhere else...lots of other fandoms, to bring up lovely little relativity again, make any negativity on here look like picnic, comrade ;) Don't ask me, I've been in those fandoms :( Even Lexx (and the fandom) at their worst would still be something Transformers fans would kill to have now, for example...the fans that go waaaay back, anyway. Time Relativity took a lot away from them, Lexx continues to age like Wine, even if all of us don't ;) Making fun of everything under, over, and around the sun (and the galaxy, the universe, the afterlife) had a lot to do with it :smt023

Yeah but being negative is no fun for anybody. There is a way to be sarcastic or make a jabbing poke without making it mean. I like a good argument, if it has substance and is going somewhere or exploring, but not if its just a yelling exercise or getting personal. So I am working on my downright mean sarcasm/ reasonbly clever ratio, as .999 is not my goal ratio. :D

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am

Veyron wrote: Thats why i created the recliner, to isolate impulsive posts.

I see Templeton left his recliner.

Why not bring some of that energy back into the moshpit, and we can head butt over issues such as tainted milk and renal problems in a more appropriate setting?eh? Now l understand why you delete some of your impulsive posts.

Oh, and G?day Ryan? :smt023

~Elizabeth
a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Return to “LEXX Discussion”