All LEXX episodes :)

Everything from the ongoing Battle of the Bellringers to wild speculation about Season 5

Moderators: clusterlizard1, Mantrid, gela

P_T_Bando

All LEXX episodes :)

Postby P_T_Bando » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 am

Hey everyone. For some reason my post amount says ten :P , But I assure you I've been a fan since 2003.
Anyway, hulu.com has every episode streaming legally(with commercial breaks) if anybody has missed an EP or two. There may be a few missing, I noticed that 2.03 is missing :( , I'm not sure about the rest.
It's been fun doing another marathon, it's been awhile.
Peace.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

n5-kopele

Postby n5-kopele » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 am

Welcome back :)
Българи юнаци!

Vote for Lexx: http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/
Another cool bored: http://cluster424.proboards105.com
http://lexx-bulgaria.hit.bg

doorknob

Postby doorknob » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello. I've been reviewing all the lexx episodes. Nice to meet you

loner_star

Postby loner_star » Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 am

and THE GAME! I think my favorite for season 4. But yeah, P T, I remember you having somewhere more than 1000 posts. I had 999 before it fell through in 2004 or something. I think darkwing or squirrelnuts (can't remember your name right now, cloaked? drunk, sorry!) saved all those (or alot of those) old posts. is 2.03 the P T Bando episode? The Lyekka introduction? I think I knew you on this board before i saw that one.
P.S. Thank you IStan (and Gela and Yoyo? and others) for bringing the board back, and thanks Splarka (and Mantrid and Stormsweeper and others) for starting it.

P_T_Bando

Postby P_T_Bando » Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 am

loner_star wrote: is 2.03 the P T Bando episode? The Lyekka introduction? I think I knew you on this board before i saw that one.

It was lol. Not many notice that. What is awesome is that it is such an obscure user name I've been able to use it on every site I've gone to for the last ten years :).

Veyron

Postby Veyron » Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

P_T_Bando wrote:
loner_star wrote: is 2.03 the P T Bando episode? The Lyekka introduction? I think I knew you on this board before i saw that one.

It was lol. Not many notice that. What is awesome is that it is such an obscure user name I've been able to use it on every site I've gone to for the last ten years :).

There were other things on 2.03 that occupied my attention. Are you who i refer to as Cloakie? Since Istan mispelled satin went all Cobain on us, if not for Cloaked I could never have joined this dump. A rag tag fugitive fleet of morons. So hows it going? :D

P_T_Bando

Postby P_T_Bando » Sat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

There were other things on 2.03 that occupied my attention. Are you who i refer to as Cloakie? Since Istan mispelled satin went all Cobain on us, if not for Cloaked I could never have joined this dump. A rag tag fugitive fleet of morons. So hows it going? :D

No, I've always been the Bando lol.

Return to “LEXX Discussion”