Several log in problems!

Moderators: clusterlizard1, gela

Dead_Like_Kai

Several log in problems!

Postby Dead_Like_Kai » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 am

I'm still here, but it's not easy staying here. My account was deactivated, and I've had to ask for a new password twice! Does anyone else have occasional trouble logging in, or is it just me?

I'm not sure if it's something I've done (or something I'm doing), but I hope the problem has been solved now. I like it here!

Is it necessary to post every day to keep an account active, or can I log in every day and just post occasionally?

follow me on >Twitter<

Dark Dragon Dave

Postby Dark Dragon Dave » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:23 am

I've noticed that, even though I've done nothing, it seems that when I return after a time, my settings (i.e. bored appearance and such) reset.

This is a minor, minor thing at most and really doesn't pose that much of an issue for me. Just mentioning it now that someone else has an issue in hope of helping with troubleshooting.
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

The_Grubermeister

Postby The_Grubermeister » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:06 am

I've not been a daily poster here...ever really, but less so lately. But I haven't noticed anything amiss other than having to re-sign in on occasion after asking to be remembered at login. I've been at several sites that have had the same problem lately. Must be something in the water, lol.

Yoyodyner
Has-Been

Postby Yoyodyner » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 pm

I haven't deactivated anyone, and I'm 99.9% sure that gela hasn't either. It might just be a weird glitch. Or maybe it's just the bored's way of telling you it misses you. ;) At any rate, I'm gonna move this thread to the "Help" forum, and maybe gela can answer better than I can.

Return to “Help Forum (all languages)”