PDA

View Full Version : Farscape

tzsetzse
10-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Greetings...

Well, Im brand new here and am in the slow process of collecting all 4 seasons of LEXX.

I just finished all 4 seasons of Farscape on DVD. When this series premiered on SciFi, I worked most weekends and the show aired here on Friday night. So finally after all these years, I finally have watched an entire contemporary series.

LEXX is next!

:clap:

Kairin
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Welcome tzsetzse,

I'm sure you'll enjoy or be scared by Lexx :)

(Maybe both!)

clusterlizard1
10-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Yay Farscape! I love that show, it's so awesome. Ton's of characters, character development.
I was so sad when Talyn died, he was such a cute little Leviathan Warship. :(

Good to see you finally posting, by the way. You signed up in the middle of our Spambot infestation. Ugh, I'm glad to be away from all that. :D
And I hope to see you a posting lot more, too. :mrgreen:

Yoyodyner
10-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome tzsetzse! It's so great to have new posters at our new board! :D

BlackDalek
10-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the dark zo... er... our new bored, tzsetzse!
I enjoy Farscape too. Haven't seen a lot of it though.
:)

clusterlizard1
10-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Wow, topic derailment for a welcome wagon.

Tzsetzse, you're probably going to be popular for a while... new meat and all that. XD

Watching Farscape all over again. Perhaps not all at once... but every now and then.

ILyekkaKai
10-19-2010, 11:53 PM
I'd like to get the whole series and watch it too. :thumbup: Oh yes, welcome to the board Tzsetzse :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stanelle
10-20-2010, 03:11 AM
Hello Welcome and all that! Nice to see a newbie!!!

Topic derailment? Well, I guess that we'll live over that!!

clusterlizard1
10-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Yup, Topic Derailment seems to be a standard here. xD
Not a bad one, though. :)

varrtan
10-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Topic derailment!! The heaven. I keep wanting to watch Farscape, through again. It is another of the great science fiction stories. It's Australian. There was going to be a manga I think.

Urggh, I missed my chance to go to the meditation session that Zhaan held at megacon 2007, because I thought it would be rude to not be focused on Lexx. And I didn't go see Chiana either. Cry.

clusterlizard1
10-21-2010, 08:21 AM
There is a manga/comic. :)

n5-kopele
10-28-2010, 03:19 AM
So, tzetze never came back to comment on Lexx haha :)

I miss the times when bulgarian forums would crash because of too much traffic caused by Lexx and Farscape fans arguing about which one was the better show :) Actually there were only a few of us defending Lexx, but we won the argument :)

clusterlizard1
10-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Hmm... I don't really care what parallels people make between Farscape and Lexx.
To me, Farscape is the show that you go to if you want plot and characters. Lexx is the show you watch when your just lookin for a good time (lol).

n5-kopele
10-31-2010, 11:32 AM
I disagree, both develop their characters equally strongly. However I find the Lexx ones more likable and with more depth, while FS ones seem a little bit superficial and ordinary sometimes. Chiana, Zhaan and Stark had some potential, but their final episodes ruined it.