PDA

View Full Version : Threads always open on page 1

Plif
09-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Hi folks! Like it says in the title, no matter what page I click on, in a thread, it always opens onto page 1, meaning I have to click on the page I want again...anyone else noticing this? I am on macos 8.1, but this feature works ok on other PHP boards....

XS4Xevr
09-13-2004, 10:12 PM
May I ask if, when this happens, you are clicking on the page numbers at the top of the page near the "THREAD TITLE", because clicking that would take you to Page 1, or are you clicking the numbers at the bottom of the page, and does this happen if you click the page numbers there too?

This has happened to me a few times and I found for me that it only happens when I clicked on a Page Number that was near the "THREAD TITLE", and found the particular mouse curser I am using has an actual "PICK POINT" a few pixels in the empty space above where the visual pointer shows. I have to click just a little lower to hit the target with my particular mouse cursor pointer do-hicky thingy. (If going to Page 1 happens when you click the Page Numbers at both the top of each page and at the bottom, then I am at a loss for explanation and you might need to consult higher powers that be.)

Plif
09-15-2004, 05:39 AM
Hi..yeh, I click on the page numbers, and they do actually turn green as I click them. Say for instance, I could click on page 8, it goes green, and it looks like the thread will open on page 8, but comes up on page 1.
Once I am in the thread, however, it works ok...