View Poll Results: Dead Kai or Living Kai?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dead Kai

49 80.33%
  • Living Kai

12 19.67%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

stop it plz, your making me drool...... :smt110
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

Dead Kai is my favorite, as you may have guessed by my username. Although the Living Kai has certain manly advantages, the Dead Kai's mysteriousness (is that a word?) is much more compelling.

Well, I am not attracted to men, but the living "Kai" and I mean the Prince one from Boomtown probably had more appeal as a living person. And for all the ladies who love Kai oh-so-much, intercourse is probably a lot more fun when it is existent, not dreamed about due to technicalities. And he showed his nipple :). But still, pants are better, wear the pants Kai, not the miniskirt, the pants. Please? You're making the same fashion faux pas Thodin did (cringe).

I didn't like the rainbow-y Kai too much.

The dead Kai is the best Kai. He is virtus and righteous and kind of cool. :). Also, as much as I love Xev, he is the one individual I don't exactly mind sharing her with. You can tell he really loves her. Even though it's impossible.
    I'm part cluster lizard.

Edit: that's 'virtuous', dummy! (Bonks self on head).
    I'm part cluster lizard.

Leave it to you to analyze the crap out of the situation (don't worry, I'm not making fun, I was quite entertained! :-D ).
    In Florida, we have one common rule during Hurricane season: Anything that blows in from the neighbor's yard automatically is yours, so put the car in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by XevRingzMyBell
    Well, I am not attracted to men, but the living "Kai" and I mean the Prince one from Boomtown probably had more appeal as a living person. And for all the ladies who love Kai oh-so-much, intercourse is probably a lot more fun when it is existent, not dreamed about due to technicalities. And he showed his nipple :). But still, pants are better, wear the pants Kai, not the miniskirt, the pants. Please? You're making the same fashion faux pas Thodin did (cringe).

I didn't like the rainbow-y Kai too much.

The dead Kai is the best Kai. He is virtus and righteous and kind of cool. :). Also, as much as I love Xev, he is the one individual I don't exactly mind sharing her with. You can tell he really loves her. Even though it's impossible.

I never noticed that they both ironically had worn skirts...granted not exactly a direct connection...I just thought it was funny.

Men in skirts are cool...
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

I have no problem with male skirt-wearing, the invariable male wardrobe is a double-standard that deserves to die!

It's when it's one of those micro-miniskirt deals that it freaks me out. Bleh!
    I'm part cluster lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by ZevofB3K
    Leave it to you to analyze the crap out of the situation (don't worry, I'm not making fun, I was quite entertained! :-D ).
    Hee hee, and yes, I know you well enough to know you weren't insulting me, even if it is a bad habit. Not nearly as bad as my rambling, though. I'm ending this message here and now.
    I'm part cluster lizard.

Even though I love them both, I chose the dead Kai. Why? Guess I'm a sucker for indestructable-funny-emotinally-and-physically-unavailable-heroic men like Kai. Besides, he may be a stiff, but it doesn't mean that you still can't lay it on him, as Tina/Bunny did ;)
    The dead do not shoo-bop-a-loo-la.