Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Woah. Theres like 24 episodes in 1 series of lexx never mind 25 ep's in a year. What episode are you up to.
    P.S. Have a Merry Lexxmas.

You should watch series 3 1 week at a time. It is really good and introduces a lot of characters you need to know for series 4 and it brings back a LOT of characters that died in series 2.
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by semp
    Sounds interesting.
    Introduces lot of characters that died in series 2?
    Hmm... maybe that heaven & hell idea?
    Gotta check it out.
    So maybe after finishing Web/Net I will jump to season 3.
    Thx.
    Go for it

You have more self control than I did. :D I watched two episodes a night. One I had seen the night before and a new one.

It took me a little over a month to get caught up and raring to go for season 4. Plus a bit of time for the stuff to get mailed to me from ebay.

While I would have liked to be in on Lexx eariler.... I think getting Lexx that way in one huge dose was a total rush. I was totally pumped for season four to start. :D It was all Lexx all the time in my house for a while. :D

I did the same thing with "Lost" series this summer.
    Great experience to see many episodes of great series in a row, but it's like with the box of chocolates. If you eat all of them on the day of your birthday, there will be nothing sweet to eat the day after it.

I've just seen Lexx 3x01 "Fire & Water" and series 3 seems great! Narration of the episode was very good & Prince may be an interesting character.
    Prince is an amazing character which you HAVE to know

Lexx series 3 is great but I was unsatisfied with the episode 3x06 "K-Town". The pace of the series slowed down, Mantrid was killed to early, "broken" Kai was IMO unnecessary addition and the idea of falling on the proper (left) side seemed rather hmm... stupid?
    Makes you wonder sometimes what the beans were thinking doesn't it?

Hummm broken Kai, episode, episode.... oh d*mn he needs fixed for the next episode.... Heck, don't ask me how, I'm busy. Let's just toss him off a cliff or something.

Yeah, that always works for me. How many times have I chucked a piece of broken machinery down a set of stairs and had start working again perfectly.

I some times think they all decided to think about stuff for the next meeting and then forgot. I can just see them at the last minute doing Paper/Rocks/Sissors to see what half baked lame idea is going to be used.

Happy anniversary, semp! 8)
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves
    For they shall never cease to be amused.

And some p-p-patern? :D

Have you actually bought the DVDs yet or are you still downloading them illegally?