Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Lexx = Christmas? :)

There will be a next year, I'm pretty sure the next couple years of server space and hosting are already paid for. C:
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

Quote Originally Posted by clusterlizard1
    There will be a next year, I'm pretty sure the next couple years of server space and hosting are already paid for. C:
    We're good till Oct 2016 I think :kxs:
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Quote Originally Posted by Fatguy
    Quote Originally Posted by semp
    27th December 2014. 4x22 Trip.

I was wondering if you would post and you did not disappoint! It looks like it is just me and you now. The others have basically given up on it all. Funny that, as they thought I was not a fan.

I wonder over these past 13 years what became of some of the characters that inhabited this place. Whatever happened to FunkET or TheSteve2K? Yoyonder, Stormsweeper, even that babe Rachel and whatever happened to Splarka. Actually I deal with some members here on a daily basis in another universe. But after all this time. Before this place goes away. I can still wonder what happened to all those people.

Till next year, if there is a next year here.
    I'm Lexxing at http://Lexxperience.com and my public facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lexxperience/ There are several hundred other fans from all over the world in another private group. A few of us have twitter accounts too. :D I'm still running into scifi/gaming pages that write Lexx reviews and people still cosplaying Lexx. That this forum lies dormant like Kai in a cryopod belies the fandom actually still being pretty active out there. I will never give up on this forum.
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790