Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Lexx = Christmas? :)

Quote Originally Posted by semp
    Just rewatched "Brizon".
    I love that episode. Brizon was so not-evil in such an evil way.
    Might watch it when I get back home.
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

I've actually long time ago seen all the episodes of lexx. and yes at one time I had bought the entire series but lost it during my drug addiction, now that I'm a poor ass I've been downloading them illegally. but I watched lexx back in 2004 or when ever can't remember now since it was so long ago, but when ever it first came out on scifi channel. I've loved it since then. but I don't really associate it with christmas I don't know what time of year it first appeared on tv sorry.

But merry lexxmas any how. And all year long is a good time of year for me to watch lexx.

hows this for a merry lexxmas? LOL
    I like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiXPx2OqPI

3x07 Tunnels

I couldn't tell you when I first started to watch lexx. It's been so long and I bought the whole series and watched them right away. Sorry but I have to know.

Any how I lost my DVD's long ago. I have down loaded them illegally in the past but every time I ghost my laptop they go bye bye. So I may not down load them again. And I don't have money to purchase them or believe me I would.

I can't believe there are still lexxians out there who have yet to watch the entire series.

My favorite season was 2 by far. 3 and 4 started going down hill IMO. But I still loved them and I would have watched it no matter how crappy it got. Those days are gone though. Still angry about, opps no spoilers I guess.

It's Christmas time again, so for me it is also Lexx time. I've just seen 4x19 Haley's Comet & I think that this episode had this season 2 touch, probably because of this "meeting strangers in space and letting them on board of Lexx" theme.
    What is this, like the 7th year you have been doing this. Well I admire someone with the dedication to keep marching along doing their thing year after year. So you get the Fatguy "thumbs up" for dedication to the cause no matter what.....

And yes, this place has gone quiet. I've had some great memories here and even made some friends that I interact with on a regular basis still. I actually purchased some of the DVDs this year on a dare from another former member here that was visiting and she spotted the DVDs in a record store that used to sell our music.

Oh well: Merry Christmas!

I still check in now and again. And you're right, it's gone very quiet.

Hopefully there'll still be someone here next Christmas.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Hello, It's me again!
    It's 23.12.2013 and it's time for 4x20 ApocaLexx_Now!
    It's me again also. Till next year.

I almost forgot. I finally have all the DVDs of the series. Got them while in Europe from one of my directors. Yes it finally happened, I must be a fan of the show now.

Merry Christmas!

That only took forever.

Also, I guess that I'm not a fan then. I still don't have any DVDs.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

27th December 2014. 4x22 Trip.

I was wondering if you would post and you did not disappoint! It looks like it is just me and you now. The others have basically given up on it all. Funny that, as they thought I was not a fan.

I wonder over these past 13 years what became of some of the characters that inhabited this place. Whatever happened to FunkET or TheSteve2K? Yoyonder, Stormsweeper, even that babe Rachel and whatever happened to Splarka. Actually I deal with some members here on a daily basis in another universe. But after all this time. Before this place goes away. I can still wonder what happened to all those people.

Till next year, if there is a next year here.