Page 2 of 595 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Right now I am getting ready for nighty night.. and listening to the empty sounds of my brain.. humm.. did that come out right??? :P

:roll: :twisted:
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Right now I am getting ready for nighty night.. and listening to the empty sounds of my brain.. humm.. did that come out right??? :P

empty is good, lest you have dreams chock full O nightmares... :wink: :P :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee

nitey love ;)

empty sounds of your brain? well I am sure I can here something else there, hehehe :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

gela ;)

tis tha omnipresent fan for me ...for now...
    ...a little later i am gonna let fly wit my new copy of "iggy (not Giggy)& the stooges.Live in Detroit" dvd...i am expectin the "ear-bleedin" factor will increase expo-nintionaly at that tyme...everyone is welcome!! got a few newcastle in tha fridge... :wink:
    "Pot-stirrer to 'da Queen,
    Man-o-Arms:House Giggerota.
    Altered-Boy to tha Popette...
    does this make me over qualified?"

I'm listening to Godsmack's 'Awake' album, the song Awake. I love Godsmack. Also, listening to my son playing in his room, while he's MEANT to be taking his nap!
    Johns: 'Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies, it's called triage.'
    Riddick: 'Kept calling it murder when I did it.'
    --- Pitch Black

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_E
    tis tha omnipresent fan for me ...for now...
    ...a little later i am gonna let fly wit my new copy of "iggy (not Giggy)& the stooges.Live in Detroit" dvd...i am expectin the "ear-bleedin" factor will increase expo-nintionaly at that tyme...everyone is welcome!! got a few newcastle in tha fridge... :wink:
    Excellent choice. Truly an amazing band. Have some Geordie champagne for me, my friend. Sadly I'm listening to the clock tick down the minutes until I have to be at work. Once I'm there, though, I might just throw some Stooges on the player.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Quote Originally Posted by iStan
    Excellent choice. Truly an amazing band. Have some Geordie champagne for me, my friend.
    yew ain't a kiddin... i guess what i find most amazin is that this show woz recorded August of '03 ! with tha real stooges...and they STILL kin slam that shi... eerrr ...sturff(?) proper! thing is while tha stooges do seem to represent their ...years ..accurately...iggy still has that "real 'lil boy :wink: " kinda-thingy oozin outa him...

and as to the brew-choice...weil it's hott , sweatty and opressive down here now and i decided to swap to a lite brew :wink:
    "Pot-stirrer to 'da Queen,
    Man-o-Arms:House Giggerota.
    Altered-Boy to tha Popette...
    does this make me over qualified?"

The ringing of my phone. AND NO I WON'T ANSWER IT!!!
    There's a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

A. LaVey

im listening to andrew W.K.'s song she is beutifull
    Wii did rock Mii

I'm listening to a random mix of Metallica, Rammstein and System Of A Down with a bit of Cypress Hill on the side ;)