Page 3 of 595 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

I am listening to the power system in my computer and my fingure pressing the key of my ancient kewboard. Prior to this I was liketneing to the power system of my computer and the sound of my fingures picing at my facial hair.

Re Steve2K - You are not allowed to visit my site as I have naked pictures of teenage women your age from your town riding bicycles. If you fail to head this warning, I will have Coul enforce the appropriate discipline.

Newest type-o-negative cd.
    TexxLexx

Joy Division- Isolation.

funny I love cycling and am quite fond of nudity, but have never thought of combining the two.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Right now I'm listening to my garbage disposal having a war with a peach pit I forgot to throw in the trash...and it sounds like the peach pit is winning....

Other than that, it's some early Live Yardbirds with Jimmy Page on gee-tar...
    :twisted:
    "Welcome to Heaven, here's your harp.....Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.." G. Larson

I'm (again) listening to some 80s stuff....

Frankie goes to Hollywood - The Power of Love (*sigh*...I love this song... :roll: )
    Anne Clark - Our darkness
    Paul Hardcastle - 19
    Scritti Politti - Absolute
    Aztec Camera - Somewhere in my heart
    Soft Cell - Say hello wave goodbye
    Bauhaus - She's in parties

gela

Ooooh , I love Frankie goes to Hollywood - The Power of Love too :mrgreen:
    ...the first time I remember hearing it was from the movie , Back to the Future (I also loved all the BTTF movies :oops: :roll: :D )
    It's hot in here..I am listening to my 3 fans run... 2 floor fans and a cieling fan ...
    ... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..my own lil fan club... :P :roll:

Scorn - The Snow Hill

Quite good, but a bit generic. :(
    I never make typos. I meant to speel it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ILyekkaKai
    ...the first time I remember hearing it was from the movie , Back to the Future (I also loved all the BTTF movies :oops: :roll: :D )
    It's hot in here..I am listening to my 3 fans run... 2 floor fans and a cieling fan ...
    glad you like it too ILyekkaKai, hehe, it's still one of my all-time favorites ;). wow, is it really so hot in Lexxas...er I mean Texas ;) at the moment??? believe it or not but we have 57?F/14?C at the moment, pretty cold though, and it's very cloudy too....too cold for the season, that's what the weather forecast said ;).

gela

Quote Originally Posted by gela
    Quote Originally Posted by ILyekkaKai
    glad you like it too ILyekkaKai, hehe, it's still one of my all-time favorites ;). wow, is it really so hot in Lexxas...er I mean Texas ;) at the moment??? believe it or not but we have 57?F/14?C at the moment, pretty cold though, and it's very cloudy too....too cold for the season, that's what the weather forecast said ;).

gela
    I like your weather better :wink:

im listening to some limp bizit song, its the one that sounds like the mission impossable them song
    Wii did rock Mii