Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Re: What Are You Up To Lately ?

My brother's friends used to describe me as "the coolest old guy you'll ever meet."
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I have been role-playing on Facebook. Not only I RP Lexx as Prince and Zev, but Forever Knight as a Nick Knight and Lucien Lacroix. That, and being a mom keeps me busy.

I haven't posted in ages... been busy with living life , etc, etc ;)
    ... boy how I miss the good 'ol days when I would post several times a day and there were tones of people on here and the place was soooo alive.
    I guess they all got busy with living life and etc, etc too ..
    .... there will always be a special place in my heart for LEXX and those wonderful people I used to post with back in the day.
    .... The LEXX forum was the first place I looked up when I first got my computer....I learned so much from the people there and I met my husband there ....what better place could it have possibly been for me... :D

I LOVE YOU LEXX !
    FOREVER YOU WILL BE WITH ME IN MY HEART ! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :D
    ..oh and...I've been rewatching LEXX with my love-a-liscious husband...good times. :thumbup: :) :D :mrgreen:

I made a massive batch of crumpets (massive = about 30)

Also.. been re-watching lots of LEXX with my babe and "classic" Doctor Who DVDs 8-)

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

I'm plowing through a huge pile of papers looking for one little piece that I printed out years ago... :wtf: ug. Found all kinds of treasures, including LexxianKerri's addressed envelope from when wedding invitations were sent out. :wave: I'm wondering if that address has changed or if it's still the same?
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Quote Originally Posted by Janika
    I'm plowing through a huge pile of papers looking for one little piece that I printed out years ago... :wtf: ug. Found all kinds of treasures, including LexxianKerri's addressed envelope from when wedding invitations were sent out. :wave: I'm wondering if that address has changed or if it's still the same?
    Hey Janika, I still live at the same address :)

Still playing Team Fortress 2. And by this writing, I have just under 400 hours as Pyro. (In fact, I'll pass 400 hours this afternoon.)

Nothing's more satisfying than reflecting rockets back or burning Spies.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Wow, so many posts in just a few days :)

I'm still doing the same as what I did last time and yet what I'm doing is completely new :) That's what I really love about my work and life :)

So, where to begin :)
    - On Friday I'm defending my master thesis at university
    - I'm still working on my SciFi.bg website and we're planning many interesting things for our 2 years birthday on 24th May - many interviews and games :) Also, we're going to present ourselves at a big festival. I was one of the honoured guests at the opening of a scifi club and a book presentation just last week. Also, I just found about Eurocon, a european scifi convention, it's not really big, so I have the ambition to one day host it in Bulgaria :) First however, I'll have to attend at least one Eurocon abroad, befriend the most important ppl (working on that) and organize something smaller before that to see if I can actually do something similar.
    - I'm still working on the gay tourism agency too. We presented ourselves in ITB Berlin at the beginning of the month, met many new friends and potential partners and had a great time! Now we're also working on getting Bulgarians to go to the Thessaloniki pride, which is something we haven't done before.
    - I'm also working on a webseries with gay vampires :) I finished the scripts and it all looks awesome in my head!
    - I'm also still writing my book (about 70% finished, which is the furthest I've gone so far and it looks like I might really finish it one day).
    - My online-game-book project is on hold right now, but when I get inspiration, I'll keep doing it too :)
    - I just did three university projects in less than half a day, which will get me 100 leva :)

Last but not least, I've just made a month with my new boyfriend, who is very cute and I love very much. It's been a long while since I've had someone, so I'm really happy to have found him :)

Glad to see all of you posting agian!!!!
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Glad to see you posting too, n5-Kopele :)

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    - I'm also working on a webseries with gay vampires :)
    My daughter published a gay murder mystery earlier this year, and now she's working on a zombie book. :mrgreen: I never dreamed she'd do something so cool, really proud of her. Good luck with yours!
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790