Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Re: What Are You Up To Lately ?

I can't get it to work. ;__;
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I broke my graphics tablet pen. :C It still kind of works, but every now and then the nib seems to come out and it just sucks when I'm halfway through something. Looking at buying the next model up of tablet, the Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch, 3rd Gen. It's so pretty. <3

It'll cost about $200 (RRP is $250), plus a replacement pen for my old one so I can sell it ($30).
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

For years, I've been an Xbox guy. And over the course of the last month, I'm afraid I won't be joining them for the next generation. I shall be going Sony.

E3 2013 was the final nail in that coffin. All I can say is watch both of their E3 conferences. Microsoft's first, then Sony's. This will take a couple of hours, but damn. Sony brought the thunder with them this year, and I am left impressed. (Also, Microsoft's recent business strategy seems to be "How can we kill ourselves off as fast as possible?")
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Hello Lexxians! Just dropping in.... good to see some of you still about & still loving Lexx :wave:

i

Quote Originally Posted by jerhume
    Hello Lexxians! Just dropping in.... good to see some of you still about & still loving Lexx :wave:

i
    Fanx for dropping by ;)

:kxs: :wave:

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

I was asked to be the Medic on a competitive level TF2 team. (They also would have asked me to be alternate Spy.)