Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Re: What Are You Up To Lately ?

Once again, I've come down with my seemingly yearly cold that's taken my voice.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Had a lovely Christmas with my daughter and family. Hope you all enjoyed yours, too :D.
    Just realized my daughter will turn 17 this upcoming february... oh well, I feel so OLD now *bangs head on the wall*. :roll:

Can't wait to have some days off in january, I really need the holiday... too much work, too much stress.

Currently having fun with php scripts and forum code.
    And making more virtual pets for Chicken Smoothie, where my latest 'litter' has had a generally good reception. :3
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

I'm now in the top 300 Tager players on Xbox Live. :D
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Grats DDD! Need to get your GT at some point. I dont really play any beat em ups, but I suppose thats a good thing, you'd most definitely kick my ass :P

I'm supposed to be doing one of my 3 assignments due in next week, but got distracted :( Too. Much. Work.
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

Just added a chat room to the site. :P
    chat/flashchat.php

You'll be able to see the link up the top of each page on the forum (above the logout link).

Quote Originally Posted by clusterlizard1
    Just added a chat room to the site. :P
    chat/flashchat.php

You'll be able to see the link up the top of each page on the forum (above the logout link).
    its pretty cool :)

EDIT: I suspect I will be in there quite a lot :P
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

Quote Originally Posted by Kairin
    Grats DDD! Need to get your GT at some point. I dont really play any beat em ups, but I suppose thats a good thing, you'd most definitely kick my ass :P
    Thanks. I'm not number one, nor will I likely ever be. (Some people are just plain more skilled than me or have way much more time on their hands.) Mike Z I shall never be. (When the company that localizes the game has you do the narration for the strategy DVD, you're doing something right.)

EDIT: Apparently I can't use chat for more than a second before getting knocked out.
    EDIT NUMERO DOS: It kicks me out every time I press backspace. Which is pretty normal for me. So I gotta learn how to type flawlessly or use my mouse for edits.

Hmm, thats odd. It shouldn't do that unless you don't have the message area where you type selected.
    Backspace is a common browser 'back' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairin
    Need to get your GT at some point.
    GamerTag is: DarkDragonDave

And my Friend Code for SS is: 1248 0924 4836 EDIT: Forgot to mention the name is NYSMIK

We'll have to have a battle sometime before March 6th. :D