Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lexx is good

lexx is good

After watching all 62 episodes of lexx in just two weeks I have come to the conclusion that all lexx is good. Every season, every episode and every moment of lexx is great. There’s not a scene that I dislike, a continuity error that can’t be explained (or enjoyed ;)) or a character unworthy of worship. I’d like to thank Paul Donovan, Lex Gigeroff, and Jeffrey Hirschfield for creating the greatest thing worth living for, lexx. All who wish to worship the divine beans step this way to receive your robes and the teachings of the divine cult. :-D

Aye. All hail the Divine Beans. And of course worship Zev. And thanks for the games link. I had misplaced it, along with 32,439 other things that I can't seem to recall. :D

Delete

Two weeks? That's fast indeed. I think it took me about a year and a half to get through my Lexx DVD's seasons 1-3.

a post long overdue

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
    Two weeks? That's fast indeed. I think it took me about a year and a half to get through my Lexx DVD's seasons 1-3.
    It took endurance, I only lost focus once because I was thinking about lexx instead of watching it. :lol: I actually had to rewind one scene 4 times before I regained my focus. :roll:

-I was so glad that my ps2 worked great with all the dvds. I've had trouble with other dvds in my ps2, for instance the color sometimes fades in and out but it was flawlexx for the lexxathon.

Re: a post long overdue

Quote Originally Posted by cloaked
    It took endurance, I only lost focus once because I was thinking about lexx instead of watching it. :lol: I actually had to rewind one scene 4 times before I regained my focus. :roll:
    I hope that wasn't during one of the shower scenes! :P

I envy you your Lexx Marathon. I'd like to do that too. I guess I'll have to wait (and I'm not good at waiting!)

I think your thanks/comments to PD et al, were posted on the perfect day: Canada Day (July 1st). Very fitting.

I join you in thanking the people who made Lexx possible. It has brought me more enjoyment than any TV show in a very long time, if not ever. It's so different from anything else I've seen.

Thanks.
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

mmm, I dunno cloaked, I am wary of any fundamentalism, including LEXX fundy. There are many parts of LEXX I find poorly done by the Canned Beans. But a True Fan can only Whine and wish it was even better. :)

A Trekkie is one who cannot find Fault in, or find Fun in bashing, his/her Fave TV show.

I once did a I CLAUDIUS marathon watching all 12 or so claudisodes. Twelve hours it took, and I was entranced the whole time. Well done--especially Cap'n Pricard's character of Roman palace guard captain in a Thodin~esque dress (a red dress, he is of course killed). I also learned during that half~day not to make fun of President Bush's speech (its most likely staged anyway so the media can pretend to make fun of Bush and the "undecided" pubic generally does not like to see people getting picked on for their speech and rally in defense...very clever... :twisted: ).
    Stanly is a moron, kai is a walking dead beet, Xev just want sex.

Quote Originally Posted by RIII
    I envy you your Lexx Marathon. I'd like to do that too. I guess I'll have to wait (and I'm not good at waiting!)
    Accually I had to wait over a year to do this. I started waiting when I got my s2 dvd's in early 2003. I was planning on watching 1-3 last summer when I got s3 but I never found the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx_Luthor
    mmm, I dunno cloaked, I am wary of any fundamentalism, including LEXX fundy. There are many parts of LEXX I find poorly done by the Canned Beans. But a True Fan can only Whine and wish it was even better. :)

A Trekkie is one who cannot find Fault in, or find Fun in bashing, his/her Fave TV show.
    There were many scenes that I disliked the first time I saw them. But the more I watch them the more I liked them. I used to hate bug bomb, but now I see beyond the flying computer. :wink:

Then again maybe the light... err, darkness :wink: has blinded me.

:idea:
    Lexx challenges traditional scifi.

I used to hate bug bomb, but now I see beyond the flying computer. :wink:
    Different things for different folks, I guess. I loved bug bomb from the first time I saw it. I downloaded the bub bomb sounds to my computer and use them as windows notifications.

I identified with a bug bomb...got to mention that to a shrink....must be something repressed there.... :D :lol:

Re: lexx is good

all 62 episodes of lexx
    Wow, you have a copy of the rare lost episode "LuvKruller"? :P