Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    I guess I was the only person to get really annoyed. I just went there out of curiosity, and then when it wouldn't stop, I got worried. I'm not using my own computer, and the library here dosen't want you doing anything without thier consent.

I got really worried.

I went and watched that episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force in slow-mo, zooming in to read the small text.

Since the pop-ups in that episode go by to fast I can give you a few.

"$ <- Does this give you a boner? [Click here]"

"The Shyster Speed Hustler XL5. When slow as balls won't cut the mustard..."

"Are you ready for some homeless teen action? [Click here] These teens are scared out of thier minds and willing to do anything for a cup of soup."
    Dark Dragon Dave,
    The pop-ups were neverending, so I had to do the 3-finger salute (Alt-Ctrl-Del) & try again; I'm not gonna click on it, since I had to return to the net, then the site. The Pop-ups worked, but if you wanted something else, it didn't.

Jhevz :wink: [smilie=icon_zev.gif] [smilie=icon_xev.gif]
    Happy Spring

I clicked on the link and all I got was a strange bunch of images, and then the phone rang and this creepy voice on the other end of the line told me I had 7 days to give them back there underwear.

I wasn't annoyed, just wierded out cause I don't know how my neighbour found I was stealing their underwear...

:twisted:
    Hungry Like the Wolvie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie
    I clicked on the link and all I got was a strange bunch of images, and then the phone rang and this creepy voice on the other end of the line told me I had 7 days to give them back there underwear.

I wasn't annoyed, just wierded out cause I don't know how my neighbour found I was stealing their underwear...

Wolvie: that's fucking rofl hilarious :-D
    TexxLexx

Quote Originally Posted by mok
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie

Wolvie: that's fucking rofl hilarious :-D
    I wish my neighbour had felt that way mok. Hmm maybe next time they will see the humour in it.....

oh yes there will be a next time! :twisted:
    Hungry Like the Wolvie!!