Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

But on that dream / nightmare experience ..
    .. Damn Coul :o ..
    .... I've heard of that experience before ....being in a 'paralysis' before waking up fully.
    I don't suffer from that but I think I may suffer from some other dream related thing.
    You see, I'm a 'tosser N turner' when it comes to sleep.
    (...could be why I have no 'paralysis'..)
    ..anyway..
    I seem to suffer from 're -accuring' dreams ...kinda like dream de-ja-vu.
    I have my fare share of good/bad ones...and every time I dream them I remember in the dream that this was dreamt before.
    And when I wake, I remember the dream .
    If it was a good one ..I want to go back ..lol.
    A bad one... I am 'unsettled' feeling all day.
    Most the time a dream is so intense and involved that I wake up feeling as if I had been up all night partying :shock: :?
    ..drained ..tired ..etc..
    Once in a blue moon it seems I am graced with a 'new' dream....that's always nice and welcomed ....

Re: The Lowlight Of Your Day

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobic
    I just had a terrible nightmare. The complexities of the plot are too complicated and abstract to be explained but the end result was paralysis... i mean the kind that makes the leap from dream to RL... where you lay there completely unable to move with eyes half-way open... stuck in some powerless, crippled hell between sleep and conciousness... thankfully i had some limited command of my vocal chords and was able to generate enough irritating noise to provoke a swift elbow to the chest from my wife, which was just enough to jolt me back into reality.

has that ever happened to you, gentle reader?

its the most terrifying and helpless feeling in the world. i wish i could kick my own ass for putting myself through it.

and im ever so tired now, but im afraid to go back to sleep :x
    a right shitty way to start the day i reckon

anyway, this bored needs more negativism so post something bad that has happened to you today
    Check out www.bright.net . Coul.

Little Grey bastards wouldn't dare pull that crap on me!
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people."-

Yeah, I'm way behind on catching up on my threads. :(

hey Yo whats shakin

man i thought i was the only one this kind of thing happened to (though it doesnt happen often i remember every instance intensely)
    Hell no, it's fairly common.

the latter half of the second paragraph in THIS is spot on... being "observed" by someone/something with ill intent just in the periphery of your vision but not being able to turn and face it... man, that just totally sucks
    LOL, I once had an "entity" hovering over me that looked exactly like His Divine Shadow. That particular episode didn't bother me because by that time, I'd been having sleep paralysis for years. When it really freaked me was when I was in my teens. I was convinced I was possessed or worse. I'm glad those days are behind me. Hail Satan! *twitch* Sorry, force of habit. ;) :twisted:

Like Coul (:smt060) my lowlight is sleep related. For perhaps the 7th or 8th day in a row I've woken up in the wee hours and been unable to fall back to sleep. Luckily (unlike Coul) no horrific nightmares are involed, though the same nagging distress is to blame. However today is a new day and maybe, if I'm really lucky, tonight I'll get a good 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Hey, it's possible! :P
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

patches in the sky

Wow. You know... that the half dream state is what scientists use to explain alien phenomonon. Except alien have been proven real.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Quote Originally Posted by KarubaLuna
    Human vibrator.
    Surely this belongs in the horny thread ;) - :lol:

Surely! But the title of the thread is "More happier than usual?.. *wink,nudge,wink* (HoRnY)". What if Karuba's 'usual' is already high? Where does that leave her? (A human vibrator, perhaps. :twisted: :P ;) )

The lowlight of my day - for the past few days actually:

My daughter is suffering through a bout of chicken pox. :( She had the immunization shot, so there aren't many spots, but she's been running a fever, throwing up and been really feeling poorly. Poor little soul.
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

I also got the shot and it didn't do a damn thing.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Lowest point that can get no lower....

J. Fernandes has not yet stepped down as future president of Gallaudet University.
    www.xanga.com/Stanelle

Watch Sean Forbes on youtube in DPAN's...(Deaf Pefofming Artist's Network),,, "Deaf Jam!!"...Deaf Rapper!!

Or as Marlee Matlin says: "Read my hips!!"