Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Re: The Lowlight Of Your Day

When it rains, it shits all over me.

Last night, a friend and myself had a couple of beers at my place. As I was cleaning up,one of the beer bottles slipped out and I splashed my laptop's keyboard.

Now the Q, A, and Esc keys no longer work and I'm forced to use my old laptop.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

comming to the LEXX forum today only to find it empty once again.........as usual!

Needed my work gloves this morning. Discovered they'd been left in mum's car.
    Went to mum's at 4.30 this morning, woke her up. We could not find the key to her garage.
    So, had to leave without them, locked in a car, locked in a shed, and no way to retrieve gloves or car ;)
    Fun times...

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

that sucks!

My sister rolled her car on Saturday night.

She took a corner too fast in the Adelaide Hills (there was no recommended speed sign), hit the guard rail, bounced off to the other side of the road into an embankment then rolled.
    She's okay, but the car is pretty much a write off. She had just swapped the engine and clutch out too, along with fixing the center bearing, resetting the leaf springs, new uni-joint... She loved/loves that car. Not sure what she's gonna do with it now.
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

At least she's safe. That's the important thing.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!