View Poll Results: Favourite LEXX season?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1

16 27.12%
  • Season 2

24 40.68%
  • Season 3

18 30.51%
  • Season 4

1 1.69%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XS4Xevr
    The "4 SEASONS OF LEXX":

1. "The Movies" - WINTER, cool beginnings, pure as Snow

2. "Season 2" - SPRING, playful and lighthearted, and on the Go

3. "Season 3" - SUMMER, so hot on FIRE, we beg for WATER

4. "Season 4" - AUTUMN, everything Dies, we Mourn and Cries
    :D Its funny because its so true, perhaps thats why they aren't gonna make S5, bcos there are only 4 seasons in a year

For me its a tie between S2 and S3, so I Voted for S3, to help it out a bit.

S2 was the best season to demonstrate the True Nature of the StarTrek Federation behind its humanitarian speak mask...destroying all worlds, societies, and cultures that are visited. S3 is a giant bizzare surrealist epic with--at least in the first half--deeply captivating and overlapping guest characters that actually xevive for more than one lepisode (but not for too long).

Howver, my Top top fave lepisode of all time is S4 Haley Comet and my top faves include THE GAME, but HC is like a S2 lepisode buried in S4, and THE GAME is like a classic S3 Prince lepisode hidden in S4, and significantly, neither take place on Earth.
    Stanly is a moron, kai is a walking dead beet, Xev just want sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx_Luthor
    S2 was the best season to demonstrate the True Nature of the StarTrek Federation behind its humanitarian speak mask...destroying all worlds, societies, and cultures that are visited.
    Wow. I'm glad that you mentioned that Lexx_Luthor. For many years I have tried to point out to Trekkies that every ep began with the Enterprise coming in peace and obeying the Prime Directive and ended with it, and it's crew, killing/destroying something that wasn't like them.

'We come in peace to blow you up.'

At least S2 wasn't hypocritical about it.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Awsum. What are the Trekkie's reactions?

We come in Peace to Save you :twisted: Yes, that's it.
    Stanly is a moron, kai is a walking dead beet, Xev just want sex.

S2 is my favourite of all Seasons so far. S3 is the best IMHO... even though after 3.7 it gets kinda bad. They could have made more of the Prince/Duke theme and not just forget about Duke... But that's my oppinion
    S4 is the worst, but it is not a bad Season. There are just more bad episodes or bad content IMO - but with 4+ Episodes more than in other seasons, thats not that hard to do. (Please note that I haven't seen one episode of S4. I've just read transcripts, so when I am going to see S4, I may see some scenes/episodes out of a different angle)
    Everything is best viewed with FireFox or Safari

S3 isn't my favourite, but I must agree with you, HuZimMayXX, that the Prince/Duke scenario shouldn't have just been thrown away. Duke's dealings with Fifi were riveting, and he was much to interesting a character to be just shunted aside. Maybe he can come back in S5.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

S3 isn't my favourite because of that. Maybe he will come back in S5... if there'll ever be one
    Or maybe some FanFictions about what happened on Fire (and maybe Water) before the LEXX arrived or was first explored by Prince... mh...
    Everything is best viewed with FireFox or Safari

S2 for me thats the season that started it all. I just like the over all mood. I dont like s3 or S4 as much because I dont like being tied down to two or less planets. I like different and crazy unexpected things to happen.

But with out s4 my favorite kai quote might not be.

"Its been awhile since I've slaughtered an entire room of petty beauracrats!"
    its been a long time. I was stuck in a time warp thats why I havent been on untill now.

I voted for the 3rd season, mostly because of Prince. :) 2nd season had a few great episodes, including probably my all time favorite Brigadoom, but there were some weak ones too. Of course it's nice to have many planets and plots, but I prefered 3rd season's plot where Fire and Water were the only planets and the people were quite same all the time.

1st season was great one too, I would place that in a second place, then the 2nd season, and in a fourth place would be 4th season. It was okay, but started to get a little bit *too* weird. :) The ending was very good though.
    Looking for captured moments?

http://www.angelbacchae.com/

Lexx: favorite Season

Greetings. Id like to thank you all for extending such cordial greetings, and making me feel I am not only welcome but belong in this small tightly nit inner entarouge of Lexxians .

Lexxs third season was hands down my favorite( Due to its in depth thought provoking philosophical points. Sorry I guess thats the graduate student in English in me) . followed by Season 1( If nothing else for the new ambiences , and plots), then Season 2 ( It was a toss up between S1 and S2 which one I more preferred.) Each episode in of itself was a stand alone adventure, yet the underlying and unifying theme was tiddilating ), and last Season 4- Although I can understand why Donovan and company situated lexxs final season on Earth, I feel for starters, some S4 episodes were carciatures . Otherwise, S4 was interesting for the interplay and the Lexx crew interacting on Earth.

The reasons for my favorite seasons here I abridged. In depth enumerating would take several pages. I am incidentally seeking to publish a Lexx paper which would not only address this issue, but others.