View Poll Results: Read the post below...Is this a good Idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 40.00%
  • no

0 0%
  • no but nice try.

1 10.00%
  • Yes very LEXXy

3 30.00%
  • Can I be Kai?

1 10.00%
  • No this Idea sucks.

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEXX RP thread.

Quote Originally Posted by His Divine Shadow
    I don't see many of the episodes. Unfortunatly I have things that keep me away from LEXX. School, food, sleep. It pisses me off. The name sounds familiar. Isn't she the Grand Prosocuter?
    That's the very one :smt023 :smt023

Lexx is more important than anything else - well maybe not as important as food or water :?

Food is only important if it's LEXX related or being eaten by while watching LEXX.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Thank you for the avatar change. Still creepy but it's bearable. You can be King.

I just got tired of my old one. If it was in colors however, I'd be still having it!!
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    I just got tired of my old one. If it was in colors however, I'd be still having it!!
    Hey I thought it was quite funny actually - oh well!!!!!

Okay for anyone making up characters give me the details.

Here is an Example of my character

Name- (Divine Executioner=memory stolen by his shadow)
    Race- Undead
    Native Planet-CLuster
    Description- Sort of like a giant kai except without the good looks.
    Job- Kills unloyal Divine Assasins.

History Further details
    Once a standered cleric he was found guilty of herasy and was turned into a divine executioner. If a Divine assasin was death then he is the apocolypse.
    He spends all of his afterlefe tracking down unloyal Divine Assasins. Having no memory and the divine predecssor that killed him having died in an accident he has no free will and continues to work for the divine order. He has little intelligence unless comanding some kind of army.
    He is usually accompanied by Divine Assasins when fighting.

You know what? Forget about King! I wanna be Karina! If you've read my fanfic, you'll know her. Here's a description:

Name: Karina
    Race: Human (like Prince)
    Native Planet: Brown - a dry desert world, but curently lives on Green - a paradise with rich flora.
    Description: Exactly like Zev, but with more majestical clothes, a blue gown with golden buttons.
    Job: To take care of the dead souls on her planet and the planet next to hers, but she doesn't really need to do that. The only difference between her and Prince is the sex.

History further details - she's on one of the many planet pairs, to which the dead souls go after they die to live an afterlife. She used to rule Brown, the planet, where the bad people go, but she decided they were very unproductive and didn't want to reign over them. In a battle, many years ago she defeated the Greenians and went on their planet. As they were good and therefore naive, she could easily manipulate them in believing she was the right Princess for them. In a short time she managed to organize them to invent new technologies and build large buildings. The largest is her Palace, which is miles tall. People there move from one building to another with air flying crafts, but it is also possible to walk on the streets. There are rarely mutanies on Green, because the good naive people don't question her right to rule and dedicate their short afterlives (17 years tops) to developing Green. The system works, because there are many entertaining places on Green, so the good souls do get their reward from time to time, and the bad souls on Brown constatly fight one another and die in pain.
    Of course not the whole Green is so developed, there is just one city of that kind (at least so Karina thinks, we might create another one if the story needs it). The people on the rest of the planet live in caves a perfect non-tech and easy life.

What do you think?

The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Approved. One question? Does she do any space travel?

No, but she could if the story required her to. They have a planetary defence system, or sth like a shield, I haven't decided yet. But it was built to prevent emigrants from Green, unhappy people, who want to go somewhere else. So noone leaves, but still some people have succeeded (like Art Man from my ff ;) ) She's also the Princess, so she could do all she wants. The crafts are like Green's version of moths - capable of flying anywhere, but small, limited in speed and air supply.
    :)

The first theme may require space travel. Unless you want her planet to fall. Or wait until the next story.