Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

They are all cool, as most of your works are ;), but I especially like the shadow-1!! Now could you do a Zev one please? But a little less bright and colourful?

Oh, and have you read my fanfic?? Perhaps if you have, you could do a picture of Karina, the way you see her?? That would make me very very very happy!!
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    They are all cool, as most of your works are ;), but I especially like the shadow-1!! Now could you do a Zev one please? But a little less bright and colourful?

Oh, and have you read my fanfic?? Perhaps if you have, you could do a picture of Karina, the way you see her?? That would make me very very very happy!!
    I can do both, for now...Zev, cause I have no idea where your fanfic is posted. I must have overlooked it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele

here is your Zev wallpaper. If there are any adjustments you like me to make, let me know.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/l ... /zev-1.jpg

Nice Zev one too :D

It's my favorite Xez. :D
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Now I'm thinking about making a Xev one too...and Prince...and perhaps one on a lexx episode too...don't know which one yet. I already did one on Brigadoom.

They are both very cool! Thanks! If you haven't read it, don't try anything :) The second one reminds me of Mortal Kombat Conquest and Shao Kahn's palace, I love purple colors :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Any Stan ones?
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Quote Originally Posted by His Divine Shadow
    Any Stan ones?
    You just gave me an idea :idea: I could make a white Stan Vs. Stan with Prince on it too. You rule. :smt023