Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by [img
    http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/images/avatars/43414495840c90faddf8f8.jpg[/img]]Whenever I'm tempted to think that my life lacks purpose or meaning, I remind myself of all of those thousands of bed mites in my bed that depend on me. It's a humbling responsibility.
    Not one sleeps alone :twisted:
    Stanly is a moron, kai is a walking dead beet, Xev just want sex.

WOW, I spent 3 hours on a post. now to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Thesteve2K
    How did the Divine Predecessors manage to tell the Lexx to take off without the key? unless the key was still inside Stan's hand although i thought the key had to be inside something living?
    Well we know all this-
    -The lexx can respond to the captains voice without the captain using their hand.
    -The lexx seems to know who has the key at all times and what their voice sounds like.
    -The key was inside stan, not his hand.
    -The lexx is stupid

Since the lexx is a bit slow, he thought he was responding to stan, not the predecessors. The lexx knew stan had the key so the lexx responded to his voice.

Remember the whole issue with the amino acid codes in stans tooth. Stan said they were used to build the lexx in IWHS, but they also enabled HDS to enter the barrier that protected 94 planets. This caused the destruction of 94 planets within a barrier and another 6 that were outside the barrier and could have been destroyed without the amino acid codes.

I'm going to elaborate on the history a little. Since Brizon claims to have designed the lexx. The austral-b probably stole the amino acid codes and gave them to stan to secretly bring them back to the base.
    This is where it gets farfetched-
    Stan was one of many carriers to unsure that the codes weren't lost. With the amino acid codes they could build their own lexx. The austral-b had decided that a lexx of their own was their last hope to defeat the divine order. So banking on the lexx they decided that they would change the password for the barrier and make the password the amino acid code. Another austral-b carrier got to base before stan did so the austral-b got the codes and were able to change the password to match the amino acid codes.
    When stan was captured he told the mercenaries that the amino acid codes would be the password for the barrier. (stan figured another carrier must have delivered the amino acid codes by now)
    So HDS went on to break through the barrier and destroy 100 reform planets.

Wow, it’s amazing what you can come up with when you’re trying to think too late at night. :lol:
    Some of my best work is done when my eyelids weigh a ton. :lol: :wink:

Re: WOW, I spent 3 hours on a post. now to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by cloaked
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesteve2K
    How did the Divine Predecessors manage to tell the Lexx to take off without the key? unless the key was still inside Stan's hand although i thought the key had to be inside something living?
    Well we know all this-
    -The lexx can respond to the captains voice without the captain using their hand.
    -The lexx seems to know who has the key at all times and what their voice sounds like.
    -The key was inside stan, not his hand.
    -The lexx is stupid

Since the lexx is a bit slow, he thought he was responding to stan, not the predecessors. The lexx knew stan had the key so the lexx responded to his voice.
    Good answer, although Stan's decapited hand still managed to press the button thing

Re: WOW, I spent 3 hours on a post. now to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by "Thesteve2K"
    Good answer,
    although Stan's decapited hand still managed to press the button thing
    hehe, forgot about that part. Maybe the key got smart and migrated from his hand in s1 to his brain in s2. I know the key can only be in something living but maybe the key figured everyone in range of the key's transferring abilities was about to die. Staying with the hand meant not getting destroyed on brunnis. The key may have the ability to stay in something dead but it doesn't like to if it can avoid it.

-all just wild speculation though

WHAT???!!!

Who are we, the lowley fans, to question the Divine Order of the Lexx Universe(s)?

Best that we leave it be and simply enjoy what's there... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by lexxian
    WHAT? ? ? !
    ! ! Who are we, the lowley fans, to question the
    Divine Order of the Lexx Universe (s)? Best that we leave it be
    and simply enjoy what's there...:-D
    :smt079 , typical newbee :P

Just whipping you :twisted:, seriously though enjoying what's there is the best way to do it. But some of us fans have been sealed into lexx fandom for a bit too long. :lol:

Welcome to lexx.com, err… Lexxfans.com :roll:
    Enjoy your stay and feel free to wander about whipping the fans. :shock: