Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thesteve2K
    Here is another "issue" that u can try to explain :P

How did the Divine Predacessors manage to tell the Lexx to take off without the key? unless the key was still inside Stan's hand although i thought the key had to be inside something living?
    Man, that's a good one. Hmmm. Manly Stanley is so manly that even dismembered parts of him still simply ooze with with his lively, manly essence?
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Quote Originally Posted by XS4Xevr
    You think you got issues????

I got an issue the size of Manhattan Island!
    My first issue was the idea the LEXX had to be a great big huge gigantic humongous oversized BUG !!!

I hate bugs!! I wish they all would just go away and become extinct or something. I always have 2 cans of RAID!! around my house, just in case one gives out on a weekend or in the middle of the night. In the beginning I was intrigued with LEXX the story line enough to watch it all, and liked both Eva and Doreen. But I couldn't even bring myself to video-record whole episodes and kept cutting out all the BUG sequences.

Then somewhere along the way watching it over and over I got used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. Except the parts where they show roaches in XEV's bed like in "LOVE GROWS" and a couple of suggestions scattered throughout the series that she might have a taste for them in a dinner sort of way, especially being half "Cluster Lizard". @|#^%@!!! I do hope she uses a very good mouthwash before she kisses!!!

Back to your petty teensie tiny issues...
    Don't forget she downed a rat in Walpurgis Night ! Xev would make an interresting dinner party guest :shock:
    Some people are like Slinkies.
    They're really good for nothing.
    But they still bring a smile to
    your face when you push them down
    a flight of stairs.

yes that is true. also she even was interested in eating the Wolves that night.
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com

Awww hell she feasted on human flesh! What's a cockroach or two?

Stan had a thing for Dead Thing Pie. He has a little lizard in him too i think. Cooked, uncooked it all goes down the same hole (hopefully).

Xev also ate a baby bird in Xevivor.

Xever, you should get some spiders in your house. My last roomate had a house with lots and lots of spiders......I *never* saw any bugs, roaches, nothing (except a few ants...spiders don't like ants). First place I ever lived with out any bugs. None.
    Stanly is a moron, kai is a walking dead beet, Xev just want sex.

I'd live in a house with ants LONG before I'd live in one full of spiders.....EWWWWWWW..!! :twisted: [smilie=0-02.gif]
    "Welcome to Heaven, here's your harp.....Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.." G. Larson

so we are having "issues" with spiders :-D

mmm, no you don't want to live with ants. Unlike spiders, bugs eat your food for you.

And if you don't feed your ants, they come for you in your bed. :lol:

Spiders just make a web [or net] and hang out like a lexxian. And the bugs think spiders are kindof Lyekka~esque creatures. :-D

Whenever I'm tempted to think that my life lacks purpose or meaning, I remind myself of all of those thousands of bed mites in my bed that depend on me. It's a humbling responsibility.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent