Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MegaCon Pics

Whoa ! I would?ve been dead on arrival. I suffer from motion sickness.

I can?t believe Chatins drove 24hrs straight. You guys are doing a wonderful job. I hope you?re managing to have a Lexxellent time ?

~Elizabeth :smt023
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

DAY THREE- 2ND CON DAY

Okay, the 2nd day of the exhibit. The floor got crowded as the afternoon rolled on. Chatins and I barely found a parking spot early that morning and thank goodness my dear friend, Janika was already at the booth again to help set up. Chatins even dressed up as Prince. The real costume Nigel Bennett wore in "The Beach". Here's a pic that Janika took of Chatins:

Anyways, around noon, Janika watched the booth as me and Chatins walked over to the Lexx cast signing table to get pics and autographs. It was wonderful to shake the hands of dear Xenia and Michael as they signed a couple of DVD's for another friend of mine who couldn't make it. Chatins was there to get his shirt signed from the cast, but Brian wasn't there at the time yet. We also went to the Lexx cast panel. We actually sat 2 rows from the stage. It was so wicked cool to see that stars for real for the first time. The panel itself lasted almost an hour and lots of questions were asked. I didn't ask any, but just relaxed and enjoyed the show. When it was over, Chatins and I went back downstairs to watch the booth to give Janika a break. After the exhibit was over for the day, Chatins and I decided to go on the tour of the Titanic. Again, what I saw was breathtaking and staircase almost looked real. I got a few shots of the tour from my own camcorder and we booth got our picture taken on the staircase. Chatins has that pic on his camera and hasn't loaded yet. I will show you all when I get the pic. We were also planning to go to Bowling Party for the Hero Inititive, but we were so worn out, we went back to the hotel to catch some Z's, cause we had to get up early to set up the booth. More to come later...

Brilliant :-D

I'm so happy for all involved - you've made it special to us who couldn't go.

Thanks to LZ, Chatins, Janika and everyone else involved :smt023 :-D

Wow, great pics!

All I can say is I want...

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

12CS
    Ron Paul for President 2008!!!!!!!

What 12ClaySparrows said.

You all made an amazing effort and thank you so much for sharing the results with us.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

I just had a thought. Lexx is supposed to destroy our planet and we still worship the ship and its crew :) How messed up should we be?

Thank you very much for all the pics and the stories :) Really involving and compensating the missed fun :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Since I've always believed in sharing my own personal lexx items and memorbilia and have with many lexxians over the world for many years, I am also sharing my Lexx cast megacon pictures. I do not want them appearing at any other sites without my permission and since I already have them chronicled on my own site, I will just provide the link to them. I don't care if you save them for your self, just do not upload them anywhere else. We also have chronicles/reports of our time spent with the cast and the con in general in other threads. We will also have upcoming video of Michael McManus's interview and of the Lexx cast Panel Q and A session at Megacon. We have full permission from their con Manager BK and from the cast themselves.

Angel

http://www.lexxverse.com/view_topic.php ... =13&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover
    Since I've always believed in sharing my own personal lexx items and memorbilia and have with many lexxians over the world for many years, I am also sharing my Lexx cast megacon pictures. I do not want them appearing at any other sites without my permission and since I already have them chronicled on my own site, I will just provide the link to them. I don't care if you save them for your self, just do not upload them anywhere else. We also have chronicles/reports of our time spent with the cast and the con in general in other threads. We will also have upcoming video of Michael McManus's interview and of the Lexx cast Panel Q and A session at Megacon. We have full permission from their con Manager BK and from the cast themselves.

Angel

http://www.lexxverse.com/view_topic.php ... =13&page=1

Anyways, here's more!!

DAY FOUR-LAST CON DAY

Chatins and I had to get up real early to set the booth up before 10 am. Glad in a way, cause we found a closer parking space to the convention center. When we got to the booth to set up, Chatins was establishing to set up Internet connection at the booth, that way we can upload his pics that he took during the Con. During the first three hours, i was left by myself, cause he went back to the hotel to charge his camera and laptop. There were lots of lookers and questions about the props displayed and I had answers. I wish I had pics, but Chatins was the one with the camera and that would make my blog less interesting. Janika came into the booth around 2pm to help me out and that's when Chatins came back to the booth too. Before the exhibit was over, there was one last Lexxian I haven't met yet and that was Brian Downey. I went over by the signing table, got and autograph and he also showed me the "Mexican handshake", which was pretty cool. There really isn't that much to say, cause the exhibit went by too fast. I also wore a costume. It doesn't look much like the BrunnenG female look, cause I didn't have the drape piece. This photo was taken by Janika:

I hear from guests that I look more like "Little orphan Annie" than anything else. I wished that the exibit didn't end so soon. Cause around 5pm, Chatins and I had to take down the booth and say goodbye to a couple of good friends, Janika and Diane. Chatins also promised me he take me to Disney world, so what we had time for, we went to Pleasure Island and went into a 80's dance club. We had fun dancing for three hours and then went back to the hotel to get some sleep, cause we had to be checked out of the hotel by Monday morning.

Great Kerri.

I have to say that I love what you, Chatins and Janika have done - keep up the good work and don't let certain things get you down *hug* :smt023

We all really appreciate it :-D