Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

You're most welcome to vote and make Lexx win by any means possible. There's a joykiller now though! Lexx is one of the slowest shows in the whole top 40! It seems Firefly gave up on us after the fuss and we lost their help. BSG is also very slow in returning their voters and their help for us is minimal. Roswell's help has always been minimal, but at least constant. So we're getting 150-160 votes per day, less than La Femme Nikita even, who was sure to be caught by us. We'll be out of top 10 very soon and after that out of top20 unless we find a way to bring more votes...
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Code:
    We'll be out of top 10 very soon and after that out of top20 unless we find a way to bring more votes...
    Yeah...maybe we should cheat again.... :? :evil:

I dunno, it?s a waste of time. What do we want to demonstrate?
    I imho don?t believe in statistics I haven?t cheated myself....
    So I don?t understand what use is in articipate in a thing that?s only a lie and fake.

Sorry, but can the love for a show go that far?

Put your time in something more creative, really guys.

AE
    It matters not
    If the cause is lost
    And we cannot stop the tide
    We will fight to the end
    And then fight again
    It will be a good way to die

Well, I think we achieved what we wanted. I'm still voting out of love for Lexx, but I doubt we'll have any more serious achievements than the ones before.
    We could still vote untill we get Lexx into the Hall of Fame and we should do it sooner rather than later. After that we may abandon the poll.

The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

??

Wow can't believe how much controversy happened over this. I'm just semi-computer techie guy that wanted to do my part to help the vote effort, but with nill time to manually vote. I didn't even think 'cheat!' - just thought i'd help our small dedicated fanbase fight some high odds. :) (I know that if we could vote every second then we'd defanately be in the lead with 100% real votes. :D ) Oh well, sry for all the trouble - Us Lexxians are just trouble makers by nature. :twisted: :P :)

It would have been better if the poll closed back then. We'd still be in top 10 :)