Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goths and Emos

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth

How about a "Goth Bunny"......... :smt023

~Elizabeth
    Now that looks uber Badass!

xD
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Giggerota.png

Mmmhmm, Fresh Meat tastes better than Frozen! You! You're a Waste of Skin. But you..... Girlfriend! Giggerota will eat first! ~Giggerota (from the 2nd LEXX Move: Supernova)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyodyner
    Quote Originally Posted by RIII
    I like skin - natural, and in many shades, why cover it in permanent marker?
    Why not?

:lol:
    Yoyodyner once againg the voice of reason!!!!!

Haven?t seen Emos around for sometime now. I surmise there will be a resurgence of them with this flick? and I guess any peeps with Buffy withdrawals might also get a well-needed fix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Masai warriors taking blood from the jugular vein of a cow?s neck and drinking it with milk, l can understand. (even though it makes my tummy churn)

?but people like these ninnies really need to be locked away.
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=539xWgHha ... re=related

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Re: Goths and Emos

I use to love goth and I wasn't emo or depressed I just loved the style. I true goth though doesn't do color's only black and white basically. And no they are not the same, they are two different things.

All though I also like the lolita look (japanese goth) it's not something some one my age or weight could pull off.

I still like the look but I feel I"m too mature to be wearing it. And I can't pull it off.

I knew a goth family though. I can't imagine them as plain people. They were both really ugly and looked like the adams family if their faces were beat with an ugly stick. the goth look actually improved their look a bit. But personality wise they were very nice people. They went to church and also participated in volunteer work. But I did think it was wrong for them to force the look on their daughter. They gave her a mo-hawk. I can't remember if it was died or not, but I wouldn't do that to a little girl. She should have the freedom to make her own style and also be chemical free and horrible hair free until she's old enough to chose it her self.

I remember when my mom gave me the most horrible hair cuts. I burned those pictures.

sorry I was to lazy to read the tread from the start, and I was looking for something else but when I saw this I had to comment.

Also what do you think about my daughter wearing a cape in public? I let her do it because I'm eccentric and I don't really care what people think. She chose it I didn't say a word about it to encourage or discourage her choice. But she wear's holly wood style sun glasses with it adding a whole new flavor of style people around here or any where have never seen before. Hey children and youth approved parenting classes said you should let your children wear what ever they want ( because they supposedly will get embarrassed and then make a better choice but not in this family).

what ever I want my children to truly be them selves not follow the norms that society has laid out for us all. I'm sad that my son now is very concerned with what is a boy toy and what is for girls. Before that he liked both girl and boy stuff. I don't think that made him gay, rather just his natural self. But of course society will cause panic and psychological damage that has oppressed individuality for centuries. and I think boys are far more sensitive and insecure about being masculine than girls are for being feminine.

Goths are okay they just have darker interests. Emo's are depressed cowards who can't face up to life's challenges. Just my opinion.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

I guess no one likes emos LOL!

What ever makes a person happy er unhappy. Ke sera sera and all that.