0 0%
  • Brother Stack

0 0%
  • Hunks on Xevivor

0 0%
  • Other Guys (Not Mentioned Here)

0 0%

Best Man for Xev

If Xev Bellringer of B3K were to live Happily Ever After with a Man (whether he died or not), who would be the best candidate?

My vote is for Root, because despite his all-talk and no-action attributes, I find him and Xev purely compatible with each other. And if he finally lets go of his foreplay habits, and gets on with the main sexual course, then... Xev will have the moment of her life xD

Following close would be Kai (if he was still alive) and Thodin of course 8)
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Giggerota.png

Mmmhmm, Fresh Meat tastes better than Frozen! You! You're a Waste of Skin. But you..... Girlfriend! Giggerota will eat first! ~Giggerota (from the 2nd LEXX Move: Supernova)

Kai...why would it be anyone else? lol I honestly don't think Xev would be her happiest with anyone else. She's been in love with him for what? over 2000 years? even if those years she was in cryostasis. X3 And it's obvious that at some points that he made some attempt despite his state. They will meet again in another time, another life or in another circumstance. It was meant to be!!! haha
    If you control death, you control life itself

Stanley. Though I'm quite obsessed with Kai myself, I seriously doubt he'd make a good man for anyone.
    I mean - he's dead.
    Stanley would be the reasonable choice.
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

My vote's for Root, because he was so sensitive & very gentle to Xev; he also loved her & wanted to treat her like a lady. He was also the gentleman to her & didn't want to let her down.
    Xev tried Kai, but since he's dead, couldn't please her, the way Root did.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ;)
    Happy Spring

None of those she could sleep with so I say Kai while he was alive.
    (Last episode).

who the heck is root? apparently I need to watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    who the heck is root? apparently I need to watch again.
    Same here. There are a lot of characters I don't recognize.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

I voted Root. Maybe not for a long-term relationship though - he would quickly get bored of her - he's used to having sex with someone different every night. Varrtan would be the best for a long term relationship, because he fell in total love with her on the instant. Maybe she would too, once she got to know him. Maybe not, but he remains her best option. So yeah, I'm changing my vote to Varrtan!

PS: Okay, the bored won't allow me to change the vote, but still - I meant Varrtan :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile