I dreamt of Lexx again last night....

This is why, after all these years, I made my way back to a Lexx forum. (Don't tell the Wife) Last night I dreamt we had a new episode of Lexx. Kai was alive and being chased through a studio based forest by these dancing wasp women... then the characters from King Of The Hill and Stan were arguing on a train that was headed for the end of a blown up track.
    Not as good as my last dream when NONE of the characters were in it (just this tall hooded cloak thingy) but still, a dream about Lexx years after it finished and everyone hoped it had been buried forever is better than NO dreams about Lexx. ( I DON'T hope Lexx has been buried forever btw)

LEXX cannot be buried forever as long as there are fans.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Welcome to the Bored, Backfromthedead! :smt023

Welcome aboard Backfromthedead. Have fun? :smt023

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

I've had only one or two Lexx dreams, but then I never had any other tv connected dreams.
    I used to imagine myself as a captain of Lexx and Zev's boyfriend. In my imaginings Stan became a host for his shadow, I was once a host too, but now together with the rest of the crew I fought against the order, which didn't go out so easily. I used to find 2-3 hours, 2-3 times in the week to imagine stuff I experience on the Lexx - like lexx episodes. I also remember making up a wonderful ending for those episodes, after which I could never imagine anything more - it had ended for me. I am borrowing some ideas from what I remember for my fanfiction now, but all I dreamt about then is lost - my fantasies remained to myself :) Only the mystery of the white star is in my fanfiction from my fantasies, although it turned out to be something much different from what it was there. Perhaps I will make another white ball episode, this time properly, more close to the fantasy and one day I'll end my fanfic the same way I ended my fantasies.
    Dreaming is good :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Re: I dreamt of Lexx again last night....

Ha ha! Thanks for the welcomes, and... sorry it took a while to repost. I'll be honest I forgot I even had an account here. But forget Lexx?
    Never no never...

Re: I dreamt of Lexx again last night....

Quote Originally Posted by Backfromthedead
    Ha ha! Thanks for the welcomes, and... sorry it took a while to repost. I'll be honest I forgot I even had an account here. But forget Lexx?
    Never no never...
    I keep running into random fans on twitter and tumblr who have never met other Lexx fans & didn't know there were any. I think there are way more of us than it looks like.
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790