Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I'm going to be around more often

I've made an appointment for next Thursday. I'm getting an internet connection. I should also be getting XBox Live so I'd like to see some of you around. I'm always up for some Armored Core or Halo 3.

I hope I can get "DarkDragonDave" as a Gamertag.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Good news! The more the merrier? :smt023

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

What Elizabeth said! :smt023

Maybe not from the span in between this and the last time I posted. I made the mistake of buying "Rock Band" for my 360. I now know that one song that's always on commercials is "Blitzkrieg Pop" by the Ramones. I did not know this before.

This game also proves I have no natural rythym, so I have no idea why I bought it. Although it's a lot of fun when you have some people to play it with.

I can't sing. I can't play guitar. Nor bass. And I haven't touched the drums.

What the hell am I doing?
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave

*shrug* Welcome to my world. ;)

I now know that one song that's always on commercials is "Blitzkrieg Pop" by the Ramones. I did not know this before.
    Dave, go buy the entire catalog of Ramones releases!

This game also proves I have no natural rythym, so I have no idea why I bought it. Although it's a lot of fun when you have some people to play it with.

Neither could the Ramones.

Missing out on some of the best punk rock ever made, that's what.

(Oh, this was about "Guitar Hero"?)
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people."-

Quote Originally Posted by eLNunn
    Neither could the Ramones.
    Or The Shaggs.

Actually DDDave, that video should make you feel much better about your abilities. :smt023

I'm on my new connection.

And yes it does make me feel better. They can't draw either.

I am getting better. I got a 4 star ranking on "Cherrub Rock" this morning on medium. I just gotta get my fingers to respond when and how I need them to.

I don't have live yet but when i do look for "BarryDaChopper"
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Just let me know when you do get Live.

As a side note... I'm rubbish when it comes to Halo 3 apparently. I have not had the pleasure (and hope I never will) of meeting the cliched racist 12 year olds I've heard so much about.