Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yeah, I found that out after you posted that and I looked up pawpaws on the internets.

Now when I listen to "The paw paw negro blowtorch" by Eno, I'll think of fruits that piss people off.

The mexican pawpaw are less squishy than the hawaiian ones, so they might piss you off less (though I'm doubting they actuallly piss you off). Also around here hawaiian papaya are too expensive for me.

Oh, youtube has a video someone did to "the paw paw negro blowtorch" by Eno (an ancient musician guy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHxzqzUcaxQ

If you close your eyes, or are blind, it's just like listening to the record. Near the middle there are singing papaya.

Oh, and I don't think he is being racist by using the word "negro", and if he were I would disapprove.

that was weird....

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

Mango .... just never liked that one....*shakes head in disgust *:P

mango actually does piss me off because it taste like pine trees.

Quote Originally Posted by ILyekkaKai
    Pomegranates have always rubbed me the wrong way :P
    Pomegranates are delicious, but impossible to eat, turns the kitchen into a bloody murder scene. And then you have to spit out the seeds. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron
    Pomegranates are delicious, but impossible to eat, turns the kitchen into a bloody murder scene. And then you have to spit out the seeds. :x
    Um I've always eaten the seeds.?????? what you have to spit out the seeds? they were deliscious!

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    Um I've always eaten the seeds.?????? what you have to spit out the seeds? they were deliscious!
    Well thats the problem why pomenagranates piss me off, its ok to eat a few, but eating a lot the seeds seem kind of tough. There is a trick to peeling and getting out whole clusters of fruit bits, you have to find the 5 or so sections, similar to orange sections, and they will fall out neat and clean. It also pisses me off to watch someone painstakingly prying out each little fruit bit one by one, with many that go flying or spraying all over.

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    Well thats the problem why pomenagranates piss me off, its ok to eat a few, but eating a lot the seeds seem kind of tough. There is a trick to peeling and getting out whole clusters of fruit bits, you have to find the 5 or so sections, similar to orange sections, and they will fall out neat and clean. It also pisses me off to watch someone painstakingly prying out each little fruit bit one by one, with many that go flying or spraying all over.
    hmmm. well it seems that pomegranates really do piss you off. Sorry to hear that, they are one of my favorites. Allthough one time my mom bought one didnt know what it was and when she sliced it open she thought it looked poisones so she threw it out. I still laugh hartily about that to this day.

actually I cant think of a fruit I dont like, so I only mention ones that are a hassle to actually eat or prepare.

A fruit that really pisses me off, I am sure everyone agrees, is one that looks so delicious in the store, but tastes like wood. Or a package of rasberries or strawberries that look good on top, but are half mushy and moldy. Now thats annoying.

Its hard to find decent pears, straberries, peaches etc because they are very easy to spoil, or are some new variety that looks nice but tastes like wood. :evil: