Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Blueberries. I love the taste but they are so damn expensive.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

The durian. Because it smells bad.

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    The durian. Because it smells bad.
    I agree but for a different reason. In the game Super Mario sunshine that fruit caused me the most difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by His Divine Shadow
    Huh. Well I live in blueberry straberry heaven, I buy them by the 5 pound freezer bags. Maybe getting off topic, but the best is wild red huckle berries. Or wild strawberries, from the Olympic Rain Forest.

I love all sorts of berries. Yum.

As for what fruit makes me mad, I hate watermelon, cantaloupes, and all sorts of other melon fruits. Blegh. They're all nasty.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

technically its not a fruit but I hate coconut easter eggs those are thoroughly discusting. And it pisses me off that people give them to me.

a fruit is anything with seeds. Biology 101.

Berries rock. I love home grown raspberries. Salmon berries and thimble berries are interesting.

Rocky Ford Cantelopes kick ass, dont buy them mexican ones. If you cant smell the sweetness of the fruit from 10 feet away, screw it. I just bougth a mango on sale, hard as a rock. I will use it for a paper weight for now.

Water mellon is kind of fun, especially when you have been pulling hop vines all day with a bunch of mexicans, then the mellon wagon shows up. Hey I have done some wierd shit. Be sure to thank me next time you drink beer, cause I might have harvested that hop vine. By the way, a lot of little birds get pulled into that machine. :?

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron
    Quote Originally Posted by His Divine Shadow
    Huh. Well I live in blueberry straberry heaven, I buy them by the 5 pound freezer bags. Maybe getting off topic, but the best is wild red huckle berries. Or wild strawberries, from the Olympic Rain Forest.
    Where do you live?

The Pacific Northwest, which inludes Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, etc. Its a temperate climate, if you know what that means.

The movie Twilight was filmed on the Olympic Penninsula but those morons have no idea what lies up in those woods. It is incredibly beautiful, wild strawberries, plants that go to sleep at night, beds of moss, trees so huge....its a long drive from Seattle though. We have the best Strawberries and Blueberry farms, from Oregon to Vancouver. That reminds me, somewhere I have this photo from when I back packed camped with my girlfriend in the alpine lakes, and we managed to fill an entire bowl with wild huckleberries. Huckleberries are related to blueberries, but they are smaller, and a wild variety.

There is this horrible weed that invaded most of the west coast, the Himalyan Blackberry. They are everywhere, and I think I read the worlds largest living plant is the Himalyan Blackberry. The native blackberry is less seedy and actually quite delicious.

Raspberries are quite wonderful, I am fortunate to have lived around them.

Good fruit is to die for. I remember when I was a little kid we visited the orange groves in California, and would stick a straw type thing in tree ripe oranges to suck the juice.

oi dont mention twilight I hate that movie! Farming should be pretty good around here. We do have a farmers market where we can buy suposably fresh home grown fruits and vegetables but I swear they're not home grown! Half the time I get things that taste flavorless or like wax. I should just grow stuff my self but I swear I'm allergic to dirt. Only mildly but I still break out in a rash and itch like crazy from it. Strange the rash goes away as soon as I wash the dirt off. I also break out when I have to peal potatoes its annoying.