View Poll Results: What's your favorite zombie movie?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 28 Days Later

1 7.69%
  • Cemetery Man (Dellamorte Dellamore)

1 7.69%
  • Dawn of the Dead - 1978

1 7.69%
  • Fido

0 0%
  • Land of the Dead

0 0%
  • Night of the Living Dead (1968)

2 15.38%
  • Planet Terror

1 7.69%
  • Return of the Living Dead - 1985

1 7.69%
  • Shaun of the Dead

3 23.08%
  • Other - please specify

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shaun of the Dead for me please.

Humor, zombies, romance. Really an all around film. And it holds a rare place as a DVD movie I actually own, joined by such as:

LOTR trilogy
    My Neighbor Totoro
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Back to the topic, one of my favorite features of the DVD is the comic plot hole fill-ins. What happened to Shaun when he ran off, what happened to Liz after she saw David get ripped to bits, and how Ed got in the shed.

I suppose "Dawn of the Dead" ranks up there too, but only because "Dead Rising" is one of my favorite games.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

My favorite is the Resident Evil trilogy :-D

Normally, any movies dealing with the "living dead" would give me nightmares, but Resident Evil movies doesn't.

I love zombie movies ;)
    I also enjoy comedy, so combine the two and I'll vote for it :P

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

I voted Dawn of the Dead, because that one has comedy elements and still retains an unsettling atmosphere, which it should, because zombies aren't all shits and giggles because they can actually kill you, and death is no laughing matter! 28 Days Later started off good but got boring toward the end. Land of the Dead was crap, can't believe you put that on there and left Day of the Dead out.

All three original Romero films should have been top priority on a poll like this, they are the pioneers of zombie films and don't deserve the elusive "other" treatment in favour of complete garbage.

I chose Shaun of the Dead for one reason only, twas the last one I saw. :-D

Night of the Living Dead (1968), for sentimental reasons. It was my first zombie movie - and it scared the crap out of me! :smt103 :smt022

Re-Animator is cool, too. :smt023

WTF?!?!?!?! NO Resident Evil?!?!?!?!?! That's my other choice :) If there was REC on the list, I could choose that one as well, but RE is better. By the way, REC is a spanish movie, which just got an american remake Quarantine or something, with Dexter's sister as lead actress.
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

I can?t believe no one mentioned the zombie from ?Scared Stiff? with Dean and Jerry. Now there?s my pick.

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Dellamorte Dellamore, of course. Followed by Zombi 2.
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.