Dihydrogen Oxide Adolecence Starvation Platoon: Second Round

?

That's Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume Two

I bought it yesterday. I got $10 off for buying it day one. And I know a few of you here like it so I'll give you a few overviews.

First off, Bonuses, which are only on disk two:
    Baffler Meal - The Space Ghost Episode where the Aqua Teens make their frist apperence.

Baffler Meal Music Video.

Future Wolf Two: Never Cry Wolf: Origin of the Series - Another excuse to be weird, gives a total load of bunk as to how the series was pitched. Aparently Meatwad was originally called "Jesus."

Future Wolf Three - Production sketches and photos.

Deleted Scenes from: Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, Baffler Meal, Super Birthday Snake, Super Model.

Now for secrets, which are only on disk one:
    In the Episode guide 1-4:
    #1. Highlight "Mail Order Bride" then on your remote press right, you'll highlight a christmas light. Select it.

#2. Highlight "Universal Remonster" then on you remote press up. You'll now be highlighting and oven knob. Select it.

#3. Highlight "Super Bowl" then press left. A chip on the floor will now be highlighted. Select it.

Episode guide 5-8:
    #4. Highlight "Super Hero" and press left. You highlight a plug-in on the wall. Select it.

#5. Highlight "Super Model" and press down. You'll highlight an almost unnoticeable particle on the floor. Select it.

These are all complete bits from the shows on the TV in the episode "Universal Remonster." One of my favorites is the "This is your left, this is your right" song. You'll understand if you watch the end.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I forgot to mention that in the "Future Wolf Two" bit that the have an interveiw with Jay (I can't type his last name cause I'm not sure how it's spelled) and that during the interview they show his TV. Above it apperes to be a blue Lexx model sitting between some speakers.

If you pick it up check it out. I don't want to be the only person who saw this.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Neat name. I'm guessing it's a TV Show. What's it about :?:

:jump: