Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Advice

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,467

    Advice



    I need advice from any people who cheat at video games often. I am trying to find a gamecode for a specific game. I have all the regular codes but they won't work without the main one. I can't find the code on the internet including Japanese websites (Game is imported from Japan). Anyone know if there is a way to create a gamecode or find it out myself?

    If any of you think you might fair better just searching for the code the game is Bleach Blade Battlers 2
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

  2. #2


    All I ever find is how to unlock stuff.

    Are you using a cheat device like an Action Replay or something?
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

  3. #3
    Senior Member yoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    571


    Sorry I tried to do a search but I didnt have any better luck with it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,467


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    All I ever find is how to unlock stuff.

    Are you using a cheat device like an Action Replay or something?
    Swap Magic disk. If I could just learn how to find the gamecode itself then I'm good. I have all the other cheats.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

  5. #5


    You can load Action Replay cheats with that. I've never heard of Swap Magic until just your post though, so I can't be of much help.

    I'm from the "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A" era of cheats. I used to use a Game Genie with my old Pokemon Red and Blue games. Once everything started going all disk based, I never bothered with another cheating device.

    If you're just looking to unlock things in game, GameFAQs can be of use. (Mind you this means you'd have to sit and play.)
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

  6. #6
    Administrator clusterlizard1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,308


    What exactly do you mean by game code?
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,467


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    You can load Action Replay cheats with that. I've never heard of Swap Magic until just your post though, so I can't be of much help.

    I'm from the "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A" era of cheats. I used to use a Game Genie with my old Pokemon Red and Blue games. Once everything started going all disk based, I never bothered with another cheating device.

    If you're just looking to unlock things in game, GameFAQs can be of use. (Mind you this means you'd have to sit and play.)
    I want the cheats because reading Japanese is difficult for someone who has not taken lessons. It's mostly a just in case the game gets really confusing.


    clusterlizard1 a gamecode is a code that lets the cheating device know what game the codes are for. Without it other codes don't work.

    Here is the an example from a different game. RSBE01
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

  8. #8


    Getting them is going to be an ass bleeding chore.

    A better thing might be to ask here. (You'll need to make an account though.)
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

  9. #9
    Senior Member n5-kopele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,616


    If google doesn't work, I can't help you :) But I sympathize!
    Lexxian forever :)

    My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,467


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    Getting them is going to be an ass bleeding chore.

    A better thing might be to ask here. (You'll need to make an account though.)
    I tried already. Never got a reply. In fact the site is not working right for me right now.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

by

WebDesign by SyFyDesigns