Thread: Advice

Advice

I need advice from any people who cheat at video games often. I am trying to find a gamecode for a specific game. I have all the regular codes but they won't work without the main one. I can't find the code on the internet including Japanese websites (Game is imported from Japan). Anyone know if there is a way to create a gamecode or find it out myself?

If any of you think you might fair better just searching for the code the game is Bleach Blade Battlers 2
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

All I ever find is how to unlock stuff.

Are you using a cheat device like an Action Replay or something?
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Sorry I tried to do a search but I didnt have any better luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    All I ever find is how to unlock stuff.

Are you using a cheat device like an Action Replay or something?
    Swap Magic disk. If I could just learn how to find the gamecode itself then I'm good. I have all the other cheats.

You can load Action Replay cheats with that. I've never heard of Swap Magic until just your post though, so I can't be of much help.

I'm from the "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A" era of cheats. I used to use a Game Genie with my old Pokemon Red and Blue games. Once everything started going all disk based, I never bothered with another cheating device.

If you're just looking to unlock things in game, GameFAQs can be of use. (Mind you this means you'd have to sit and play.)
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

What exactly do you mean by game code?
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

You can load Action Replay cheats with that. I've never heard of Swap Magic until just your post though, so I can't be of much help.

I'm from the "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A" era of cheats. I used to use a Game Genie with my old Pokemon Red and Blue games. Once everything started going all disk based, I never bothered with another cheating device.

If you're just looking to unlock things in game, GameFAQs can be of use. (Mind you this means you'd have to sit and play.)
    I want the cheats because reading Japanese is difficult for someone who has not taken lessons. It's mostly a just in case the game gets really confusing.

clusterlizard1 a gamecode is a code that lets the cheating device know what game the codes are for. Without it other codes don't work.

Here is the an example from a different game. RSBE01

Getting them is going to be an ass bleeding chore.

A better thing might be to ask here. (You'll need to make an account though.)

If google doesn't work, I can't help you :) But I sympathize!
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Getting them is going to be an ass bleeding chore.

A better thing might be to ask here. (You'll need to make an account though.)
    I tried already. Never got a reply. In fact the site is not working right for me right now.