Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cluster
    Quote Originally Posted by His Divine Shadow
    IT IS BACK! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
    Ye, until this all happens again next year, for a THIRD time :evil:

I'm just waiting to see what yoyo wants to do. He was the one who got screwed over after all.
    I'm hoping that Clusterlizard1 is successful in taking over the site. :smt023

sorry I'm so late on this topic I did not know about the back door!
    I was so sad I thought I would never see you guys again! I hope never to be scared like that again. I dont know what exactly happened but I"m glad the site is back up and running.

Keep in mind it's likely only going to be temporary, with a "Goodbye" date of next year. (Probably. Since who knows what's going to happen anymore.)

So, yeah. We're running on borrowed time right now.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    I was so sad I thought I would never see you guys again! I hope never to be scared like that again. I dont know what exactly happened but I"m glad the site is back up and running.
    For future reference... if this site crashes & burns and can't be resurrected, the party will continue at Lexxzone: http://www.lexxzone.com/phpBB2/

:smt023

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyodyner
    Quote Originally Posted by doorknob
    For future reference... if this site crashes & burns and can't be resurrected, the party will continue at Lexxzone: http://www.lexxzone.com/phpBB2/

:smt023
    Oh I'll resurrect it somehow... And since I have the database, that means I have your emails. xD Hello mass email. :twisted:
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

I never hid my email. I'd welcome any correspondence should the final nail be hammered.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

thank you, yoyo, for all the work you did! and also thanks for your emails. hooray, the board is back :D .

I wish I could be here more often, but I'm definitely working too much ... besides, my home computer keeps crashing and I can't afford a new one, soooo... I'm trying my best ;).

gela

Quote Originally Posted by gela
    thank you, yoyo, for all the work you did! and also thanks for your emails. hooray, the board is back :D .

I wish I could be here more often, but I'm definitely working too much ... besides, my home computer keeps crashing and I can't afford a new one, soooo... I'm trying my best ;).

gela
    Glad to see you back, Gela. ;) Hope you can stick around for a while.
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

Quote Originally Posted by gela

gela
    GELA!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! It's so GREAT to hear from you!!!!! :smt023

*pokes head into forums*

Hello everyone :) Its been about 5 years I think, but it's good to see this place is still here.

Thank you for the mass email clusterlizard1, I'm sorry to say I did forget about this place (dispite using "Kai" in all my online alias) but who can resist a fresh plate of cookies? :P

I probably wont be around very often, but I'd be glad to help out (I saw server fees mentioned) if it would keep this place up and running.
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"