Thread: space

space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkoIBDXwd8

truth is greater then fiction! Watch this video, and recall the balloon journey from planet fire to water, or vice versa.

Space, not the foul big butt

Re: Space, not the foul big butt

yes space is beautiful. I love it.

Re: space

The level of discourse on this fine message board certainly hasn't been living up to any civil standards in the recent, has it?

Oh I do hope you'll pardon me whilst I don my top hat and monocle.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Re: space

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    The level of discourse on this fine message board certainly hasn't been living up to any civil standards in the recent, has it?

Oh I do hope you'll pardon me whilst I don my top hat and monocle.
    LOL we are supposed to be a LEXX BORED. God forbid I introduce a LEXX related topic. :wtf: As I mentioned elsewhere, we enter a new enlighentened age when N5 uses words like "rude" and "childish." (N5, just messin with ya, you will survive :lol: )

Foul butts come and go, whatever. If anyone bothers to look at the video, what is fascinating, aside from the pure genius of it, is how similar the look of earth is from this bobbing balloon, compare to the scenes from LEXX (uh, anyone here ever watched that?) of balloon transportation between planets Fire and Water.

LEXXFANS had a clear distinction between games and otherwise. Perhaps there should be a new category for foul butts?

Re: Space, not the foul big butt

Well that was interesting. :)
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...