Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Does anyone remember Lexx today?

I still think about Lexx from time to time. Still play the soundtracks. I've been thinking about re-watching the entire series again sometime soon. There has never been a show quite like this one!

I remember Lexx everyday. I don't see very many people interested in the fandom since the series finale in 2002. I'm wondering what it will take to revive the fandom, cause I think that's what the Lexx community needs. I tried making more wallpaper, artwork and even role-playing and nothing has worked.

There was a sci-fi discussion on the /tv/ board of 4chan the other day and the subject of Lexx came up. It' was quite fun.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxian Kerri
    I remember Lexx everyday. I don't see very many people interested in the fandom since the series finale in 2002. I'm wondering what it will take to revive the fandom, cause I think that's what the Lexx community needs. I tried making more wallpaper, artwork and even role-playing and nothing has worked.
    You can try to vote here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3219 for my idea of semi-merge of several big lexx communities into one with transparent jumps from one to another (or to be clear - to cosolidation under one flag, just like united sites of lexx USL or soviet unions of lexx SUL :lolno: ))

U must include the bulgarian flag in that one :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

I think it would help if it were re run on some channel some where. There is a younger generation to appeal to.

Well I remember, I will never forget.

I wish the way back machine had saved more than just a few pages. I wanted to read some of my old posts. The pre street drug days.

It makes me feel all nostalgic!

I still spread my love for LEXX to others. When discussing sci-fi this one is always my first recommendation.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Does anyone remember Lexx today?-

Well, I have over 1000 views on a post I made only a month ago that says they do...
    http://grandfortuna.xanga.com/767874...adow-part-one/

I was NOT expecting that. At all. :wtf:
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

I still think about Lexx today. I like to Role-play Lexx, on Facebook, all the time :)