Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone remember Lexx today?

It seems someone does. Yesterday I was checking the most popular bulgarian torrent site and the Lexx torrent had 11 seeders and 3 leachers :) And the posters in the torrent were my posters from many years ago with "Vote for Lexx on richlabonte.net/tvvote" inscription :) That made me feel nice :) I checked that site again and it still has the tvvote page with the results from 7 years of voting.
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Re: Does anyone remember Lexx today?

Someone has uploaded all four seasons of Lexx on youtube. Nice and easy to access while you’re online.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkZoneIrratonalys

I just finished watching Giga Shadow.

Great series…and one I’ll always remember from time to time.

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Yes, they do...
    Actually, this year I succesfully converted some friends from the Chinese department to join the crowd...:-) Wouldn't call them Lexxians, but they saw the series and loved it (and Kai).
    Every now and then I notice new people remembering "that funky off-kilter show that was on TV some 8 or 9 years ago and that had giant dragonfly spaceship in it and a dead guy and a hot chick and a guy in red jumpsuit - and a lot of sex and violence, by usual TV standards anyway"...:-)
    Recently, the first season was released on DVDs in Czech Rep., which kind of helped to revive some of the interest in the show...
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

Here in Australia BIG W are now selling the complete series in a silver box set for $64.44.

http://www.bigw.com.au/entertainment/DV ... vd#Reviews

Boy, I wish it were that cheap 8 years ago.

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Netflix and Hulu are streaming Lexx. Both sites give Lexx mostly great 4 to 5 star reviews. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    Here in Australia BIG W are now selling the complete series in a silver box set for $64.44.

http://www.bigw.com.au/entertainment/DV ... vd#Reviews

Boy, I wish it were that cheap 8 years ago.

~Elizabeth
    JB HI-FI are doing the same. The only shit thing about it is that the DVD's are the cut R4 version.... not un-cut. :thumbdown:
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

I think it would gain a lot more popularity if they re-ran the episodes on UK tv...and at a reaqsonable hour this time ! Not 4am !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Απο την Ουαλία με αγάπη !
    Cymru am byth !

I am a moderator in a different forum that has nothing to do with Lexx. A few days ago, the webmaster sent a mail to the mods that had the effect that we are now all somehow involved with Lexx. However I am not allowed to tell more.
    Der kleine Junge ist offensichtlich VERR?CKT.
    Ich schlage vor, dass wir uns weitere Unannehmlichkeiten ersparen und ihn auf der Stelle wieder ins All hinausbef?rdern.
    (790, Norb)

So there is more?
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn
    I am a moderator in a different forum that has nothing to do with Lexx. A few days ago, the webmaster sent a mail to the mods that had the effect that we are now all somehow involved with Lexx. However I am not allowed to tell more.
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!" :lol:
    www.xanga.com/Stanelle

Watch Sean Forbes on youtube in DPAN's...(Deaf Pefofming Artist's Network),,, "Deaf Jam!!"...Deaf Rapper!!

Or as Marlee Matlin says: "Read my hips!!"