Thread: Genie

Genie

If anyone has seen Wishmaster they know that the Djinn (genies) grant three wishes to their waker, one wish to other people that usually ends in their death, and after the waker has made three wishes the gates to hell open unleashing an army of Djinn to enslave humanity. All of the wishes tend to bite people in the ass unless you are very specific. (Example wishing for two of the most beautiful women and they might turn out to be cannibals.) I think you get the picture.

The point of this game is to come up with stupid wishes to fuck with the Djinn, waste his time, humiliate him, or cause others harm without it coming to bite you in the ass.

I'll start with a few.

1. "Djinn I wish I had one less wish then I do right now." (Think about it. How can he actually grant that?)
    2. "I wish you were constantly drunk 24/7 for eternity."
    3. "I wish you were voiced by Robin Williams."
    (These are all first or second wishes, not the third.)

Now you try. You can point out flaws in wishes if you want but every post must have at least one wish. (Wishing for more wishes was never touched in the film so I'll assume it's permitted but does not forestall the gates of hell being opened. Wishing for more Djinn is also allowed but that might be opening the gates to hell in one wish.) The final rule-wishes can be as complicated as you want them to be.
    Turns out Gin is still alive. Dying but not dead yet. I hope he is saved.

Re: Genie

I wish you were always on fire and couldn't put yourself out.

"I wish you were voiced by Robin Williams."
    I wish you were voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

I wish you were made of stone and at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
    [strike:1poy1m3n]I wish my output was 120% and that you could feel the power of magnetism.[/strike:1poy1m3n]
    I wish you'd give my wishes to a coma patient.
    I wish you were at the outer edges of the universe and you have to wait for it's natural expansion to bring the Earth to you before you can even think about coming back.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I'd wish for him to define or solve any number divided by zero. (that would probably keep him busy for awhile not to mention frustrate him.)

I wish Lexx is popular and alive as it once was. (too be honest, the enthusiasm is pretty much gone. I appreciate those who are trying to keep the show alive).

How about

I'd wish for an indestructible dead assassin named kai that only obeys me that can kill every thing including djins and bureaucrats.

I'd wish for an impassible portal in front of the gates of hell that transports anything going through it right back into hell.

I'd wish for the earth to be turned inside out. Just because I want to see what it looks like. besides I think of it as a mercy killing, so that all of life on earth can be spared while making earth hell so the djin are fucked any how.

I'd wish that the gates of hell would open up into another hell where djins are tortured for the rest of eternity.