Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Are we officially dead dead?

well I don't use face book either. I don't check emails or chat even. I just frequent my usually forums and do research that's pretty much it.

Other wise no one even holds a decent conversation around here any more. Hell we rarely discuss anime or even really anything at all do we?

but I always come back I guess it's just a sad old gals tiresome grasp for nostalgia.

Still I would be sad to see us go or permanently part ways. But even I can't see keeping a forum running for no apparent reason.

Guess I'll add my email address (to my profile) in case some one cares. But honestly I don't check my emails often. alright it's more like I never check them. I just have them to register for stuff and play online RPG's.

I give up. :?

Same with face book. I have one but I see no point in using it. I"m just an unlikable sociopath.

Not saying that we should shut down just yet. But I think I can be at peace with it if it was shut down.

If it does look like we have to close shop for good then I hope I have ample time to say my good byes and try to maintain some contacts.

Also I was gone for so long because I still don't have my own internet. I'm trying to get my own connection but I over drafted my account already this month. Yeah I suck with money I admit it.

I have few barrels of protoblood :D
    It can revive even something dead dead dead, like Lexx for example :lolno:

That'd be awesome :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

I feel like coming here more often. Facebook is filled with more drama than this place. This site feels like a place to get away and relax.

I come here often even if I don't do anything while here :p

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

Dang, I wish forums had "like" buttons like facebook. I keep wanting to hit "like" on some posts here. I see yours and ILK's posts, BlackDalek, and keeping looking for the "like" button.

I'm the same. I check in every now and again but don't have much to say. I figure there aren't too many people here that care to hear about my TF2 meanderings, or really, any of my game chatter.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I'm still around but for some reason can't seem to get the ball rolling on starting good threads.

Alive-dead! Roll it!

...or shall I?

We all float down here...

If you've got nothing better to do... click this