Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Are we officially dead dead?

I've just been working on my sniping.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

I would love to see this board rolling again. But the thing is it probably needs an injection of new members to keep it alive. Still love the oldies but goodies.

we need a convo piece around here.

Sadly, I don't see any real Lexx news coming around.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    Sadly, I don't see any real Lexx news coming around.
    exactly :(

yeah I'm still alive... :wave:

What was will be again, all in the cycle of time.
    I'm so happy to find the board even still exists...I thought it was long lost.
    I look and see all the old members and it's like wandering the halls of the Lexx while everyone sleeps in cryopods.
    If I was Lykke I would eat you all, one by one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tish
    I look and see all the old members and it's like wandering the halls of the Lexx while everyone sleeps in cryopods.
    If I was Lykke I would eat you all, one by one.....
    Sounds good to me ;) :bigtumb:

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

I'm the same. I check in every now and again but don't have much to say. I figure there aren't too many people here that care to hear about my TF2 meanderings, or really, any of my game chatter.
    TF2? Have played it a little in the past (I'm crap at it ;) ) but not really into it , game chatter? A big yes :P
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

Quote Originally Posted by Kairin
    I'm the same. I check in every now and again but don't have much to say. I figure there aren't too many people here that care to hear about my TF2 meanderings, or really, any of my game chatter.
    TF2? Have played it a little in the past (I'm crap at it ;) ) but not really into it , game chatter? A big yes :P
    TF2's changed quite a bit even from when I started playing it a few years ago. A patch this last summer/fall rebalanced most of the weapons. Hell, even the Diamondback is useful now, giving crits for buildings destroyed and for backstabs.

Side note: Here's my Pyro. With this year's Festive Flare Gun, I was able to fully festive-ize my Pyro.

As for other game chatter, holy crap Terraria. A friend bought it for me for Christmas. It's freaking addictive.

Yeah um are we dead?

I'd just say slow, very very slow.