View Poll Results: Favourite LEXX season?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1

16 27.12%
  • Season 2

24 40.68%
  • Season 3

18 30.51%
  • Season 4

1 1.69%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Favourite LEXX season?

Can't believe this poll wasn't here already, given the season 4 discussions especially. Or is this poll possibly lurking somewhere else?

Anyhow.. your favourite LEXX season? :)

Season 4 really is out of the question for me though, it's a close call between 1-3.. but I think, I must opt for season 2 after all!

I voted for S2. it is definitely my favorite season. it's very much Star Trek-ish... something that I really like :oops: . S3 is too grim and what I don't like with S4 is that it's mostly playing on Earth. I like S1 ok but I can only vote for 1 season so that's why I chose S2...

gela :)

Definitely S3. The introduction of Prince added a whole new dimension to the series. I love the complex story lines and the way one episode contributes to following episodes. :smt023

[smilie=kai-red.gif]
    Some people are like Slinkies.
    They're really good for nothing.
    But they still bring a smile to
    your face when you push them down
    a flight of stairs.

I've just watched a few S3 eps this evening, which were enjoyable, but also helped to remind me that S2 is the best (perhaps tied with S1). I personally feel that S3 was too long- the concept could have been effectively explored in fewer eps. S2 was coherent, creative, and memorable- every ep had striking dialogue and amazing characters.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Season 2 is the best :D
    followed by Season 1 then 3
    i can't really judge S4 bcos i've only seen 2 eps, speaking of S4, its on tonight :D

I actually enjoy all of the Lexx seasons (even 4-forgive me), but 2 is the best IMO. It just gave so much insight into the light universe and the characters.

Well I had to vote for Season 3. Definitely unique.

I do like all the series, been watching them through from Season 1 and am currently up to the middle of Season 4 (Bad Carrot). Season 4 just got weird, but I still like it ;-)
    All morn by the Zev Zev
    All morn by the Zev I lay
    I found her lips pressed to my mouth screen
    And welcomed a brand new day
    I felt her legs wrapped round my tubing
    Squeezing my troubles away

I am not the person who voted for S4. I voted for S2. I still like S4 nonetheless.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

:-D by far season 3 really turned my head. Although it was a hard choice :? Lets see 3 or 4.....4 or 3....hummmm :roll: by now I'm thinking that 3 had thosr wonderful excape moments and of course 790 ran some great lines through out it all. And then there's 4.... what a mad house :twisted: I keep saying "why don't they just put an end to the whole banging bunch of them soooooo twisted! :oops: ] oh my I can't say, I'm soooo confused....ALL RIGHT 4, 4, 4, . Hummmmm I really do love them all and it's unfair and down right mean to make us choooose like that :P Well I've got to take little min-pin for his walk see ya. 8)
    A cold wind blows, a bird calls out, a silent tear falls in the dead of night.