Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: group Lexx watch twitter party

Ah... ok. Unfortunately, I never actually look at Twitter, so I have no idea what goes on there :P
    Thanks for the update ;)
    Not sure what our plans are for this Saturday, but will see if we can make it.

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

Cool =)
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Due to a schedule conflict with a Star Trek Into Darkness live tweet with the Snarkalecs, this week's Lexx watch will move to another time. More info in the syfydesigns calendar
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

We couldn't make the last one, we were both so tired after working all day on the Doctor Who club's carnival float... for the Carnival which is on this weekend.
    We should be ok to make next week's scheduled Lexx watch ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDalek
    We couldn't make the last one, we were both so tired after working all day on the Doctor Who club's carnival float... for the Carnival which is on this weekend.
    We should be ok to make next week's scheduled Lexx watch ;)
    Awesome :thumbup:

Pix of your club float? ;)

I posted some of our photos from the carnival in the DW thread in the off topic section here - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4340#p109966

I've got Lexx watch party events for the month of October posted on the calendar at SyfyDesigns
    http://www.syfydesigns.com/calendar.php

Quote Originally Posted by Janika
    I've got Lexx watch party events for the month of October posted on the calendar at SyfyDesigns
    http://www.syfydesigns.com/calendar.php
    If anyone is still checking that calendar you've noticed I stopped doing that in November. We finished season 3 & skipped a couple weeks, will start season 4 maybe tomorrow, Friday the 6th IF I don't have power outage from Winter Storm Klingon, 7 or 8 pm Central in rumble chat at syfydesigns.com --> http://www.syfydesigns.com/home.php?pageid=rumble, EASY login thru your twitter or facebook account & will also work with mobile. Once we start season 4 we'll try to get an episode in every Friday before 8 pm when other stuff comes on Syfy & whatever. All depends on our mood, haha.