Xanga migration to WordPress

Hi guys-

I'm trying to get hold of LexxAddict on Xanga about the big Xanga migration coming up, her blog is going to be completely lost in about 2-3 weeks if she doesn't secure it, and I'm offering to pay for her blog migration if she wants to hand that blog over. If anybody knows who this person is, please contact her, contact me, this needs to be done ASAP. Particularly, the vids in Xanga storage won't migrate and will be lost, and some of them I'm not finding anywhere else. My Torch browser won't recognize Xanga vids as downloadable, and I can't parse the html and get them to open in a separate page. In particular, the Stanley Tweedle vid on this page at http://lexxaddict.xanga.com/662976091/item/ is what I'd like to save. If you guys have seen this vid anywhere else, I'll relax and not worry about it, but if you've never seen it hosted or stored anywhere else, please help me figure out how to access it before it is lost, or find this fan. My email is janikabanks@aol.com and I'll be migrating my Lexx blog from grandfortuna.xanga.com I have no idea how well my pages will survive the migration, might be a big mess, might be easy. Thanx, guys.
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Re: Xanga migration to WordPress

orbit downloader claims it can download vids from xanga. It's a windows thing and I couldn't get it to run through linux. Could not find any other solution.

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

Re: Xanga migration to WordPress

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDalek
    orbit downloader claims it can download vids from xanga. It's a windows thing and I couldn't get it to run through linux. Could not find any other solution.
    Thanx, actually got Torch to work after the page sat a bit. :thumbup: Didn't realize she also had all the Bridgadoom audio files.
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790