Re: Just to bring y'all up to speed...

People might be finding their way here from twitter, I link it once in awhile. I'm all over the place out there, seeing all kinds of noobs, so who knows, might get weird again. :mrgreen:
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Quote Originally Posted by Janika
    People might be finding their way here from twitter, I link it once in awhile. I'm all over the place out there, seeing all kinds of noobs, so who knows, might get weird again. :mrgreen:
    YES!! I can't believe I finally managed to register here. Tried doing it before but couldn't, don't know why. I'm glad to finally join a Lexx board.

Found out about Lexx in December of last year and me and my friend have become so obsessed with it we've been telling everyone we know about it. We're from Brazil, and absolutely no one knows about Lexx here, apart from Lyekka who lives in the same city as us lol

This is the most underrated and underseen show in the world. I've been starting threads in every board I could find trying to get people on it, posting on the IMDB boards, replying and RT'ing people on Twitter that mention it, I mean, I've been doing whatever I can to get the ball rolling again. It's too genius to be forgotten and too unique and incredible to fade away while worse shows get more recognition. I'll do whatever is in my power to change this :)

AND I LOVE THESE EMOTICONS!!! :kxs:

Welcome aboard.
    As you may have noticed, things are a bit quiet round here these days.
    But people do pop in... from time to time.

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDalek
    But people do pop in... from time to time.
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/e ... 0625234706

Also, welcome new guy.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Thanks everyone.

I've found most fans are currently on the Lexxzone group on Facebook, if you're not on it yet make sure to search for it and join...240 active members and counting!

With the recent boom of sci-fi, especially with GOTG being a huge hit and Interstellar & Jupiter Ascending coming soon, who knows, many people may find their way around these parts. LEXX does share a connection with both GOTG and Jupiter, after all, since they both have the comedy & fantasy elements...

Meanwhile I keep spreading the show around like crazy. LOL It's become a life goal now. I feel it has a place, especially nowadays. I feel there are thousands of people just like me who would be left just as floored after binge watching the entire thing.

That would be cool if we got some new blood around here.

I've been copying my Lexx fan blog over to blogger for mobile viewing. I also created a public facebook group.

You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

I'll come back if you come back! wink wink nudge nudge!

:kxs: I'm around :D

Sorry, I'm super slacking here.

You guys know the 20th #Lexxversary is coming up, right? 2016!!!

To help you find more Lexx-

Lexx Fans on Facebook- http://lexxperience.blogspot.com/201...-facebook.html
    This is a blogger post listing Lexx fan pages on facebook.

Lexx on Twitter- https://www.facebook.com/lexxperience/p ... 3625325205
    In case you don't have facebook, this is what that says-
    For ?#?LEXX? fans on twitter-
    The ?#?Lexxmas? holiday feed is back on
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...xxmas&src=typd
    Other hashtag feeds include ?#?Lexxversary? (nod to ?#?Lexxverse?) ?#?Lexxperience? ?#?LexxZone? ?#?Lexxgiving? ?#?Lexxwatch? ?#?Lexxist?
    Other random hashtags I've created ?#?Lexxplosion? ?#?SherLexx? ?#?Lexxcited? ?#?MerLexxian?
    ?#?WormholeRiders? https://www.facebook.com/WormholeRiders first dubbed me ?#?Lexxpert? before I used it.
    I have way too much fun on twitter... Anyway, hashtags are a wonderful way to organize content, like drawers in a filing cabinet. Anyone on twitter can add content using hashtags. I found this necessary since Lexx is such a common name that anything related to the TV show gets lost really fast in miles of feed, apparently half the people on the planet are named Lexx or have a pet named Lexx or even a popular dance club named Lexx, you get the picture.

Most of that will get you to more Lexx that is current and happening NOW with fans all over the planet. I'd like to note that some of the cast/crew ARE keeping an eye on what Lexx fans are doing, but keep in mind they can only see what is either public or they go to the trouble to join underground.

I'll try to get back here more.

Also, we're hoping to pull together a live streamed hangout that will be hosted on neutral territory (not a Lexx fan) with real-time live twitter and facebook interaction. This was Ellen's idea- https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lexx...3788715349285/. Also, she's got an instagram account now, if you have instagram, follow her at https://www.instagram.com/ellendubinactor/

I am not a representative for Lexx cast/crew or fans. I may be a conduit for helping a few things happen. That is all. Keep being your wonderful Lexxy fan selves, and I'll try to find you all and stream you into the #Lexxversary celebration along with everyone else. Please notice that many of the fan pages are open to posting to the walls from fans.

:wave: