Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Myke/SyFyDesigns.com

Hi Myke,

Thanks for the help. One question, what happened to the old admin? Who has control over the server control panel? Who now owns the domain? For those of us who have a sentimental attachment to the place, I would rather the thing just disappear under familiar names.

Anyway I’m just interested in transparency. Who are you and what is your interest in this place and a forgotten TV series called Lexx?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
    Hi Myke,

Thanks for the help. One question, what happened to the old admin? Who has control over the server control panel? Who now owns the domain? For those of us who have a sentimental attachment to the place, I would rather the thing just disappear under familiar names.

Anyway I’m just interested in transparency. Who are you and what is your interest in this place and a forgotten TV series called Lexx?
    Hey Thanks for the comment!

I'd best describe myself as the tool that was used by the original admin to get the work done. In order to accomplish the task I needed admin access. I am only the tech support.

I think the familiar faces your looking for have yet to discover that the site is working again do to other life obligations. stay tuned as the world turns and the different area's of the planet see the light of day.

Do like the Lexx? The most powerful weapon of destruction in the two universes? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
    Hi Myke,

Hey man, we're still here. I just had no time to keep the bored maintained and then I did something and it broke. :( Myke had been generous enough to donate his time and knowledge to getting the bored back.

Thanks Myke! It looks amazing.
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

I prefer to use 'financial supporter' as opposed to 'owner'. Myke is tech, I'm financial support.

Several fans have been asking for this board to not only survive, but to be restored to working order. Also, new fans have been asking to join. I know this because they contact me.

Hm, the Lexx smilies look like they crossed a universe...
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

I just came to read the comments

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

*Gasp!* 3 users currently online at the same time?!!! This is almost like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDalek View Post
    *Gasp!* 3 users currently online at the same time?!!! This is almost like the old days.
    More activity I think. I barely remember there being more than 1 at a time...
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

Quote Originally Posted by clusterlizard1 View Post
    More activity I think. I barely remember there being more than 1 at a time...
    BlackDalek, you've been helpful with continuity since this all started, we're very grateful to you being the most faithful lurker on the planet. You know #allthestuff!
    You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation. I have no sense of self preservation and can always be reassembled. --790

Quote Originally Posted by Janika View Post
    BlackDalek, you've been helpful with continuity since this all started, we're very grateful to you being the most faithful lurker on the planet. You know #allthestuff!
    I don't know about being helpful.. that may be an exaggeration
    But I have lurked since the original bill bored
    I am just part of the furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDalek View Post
    I don't know about being helpful.. that may be an exaggeration
    But I have lurked since the original bill bored
    I am just part of the furniture.
    *fondly pats narcalounger, sets coffee in the cupholder, starts pressing buttons and toggling screens*

That's a good chair, I say to it softly.