Zev today vs. Xev today

Do you remember how popular these polls were back in the day? We would fight for months and months over which love slave was more perfect. But time has passed and now they both have aged - just like us. According to wikipedia, Eva Habermann was born in 1976 and Xenia Seeberg was born in 1967 so they are now 42 and 51 respectively. Who has aged better?

vs.

I'll be honest, I've always been a bigger fan of Zev, because I liked her portrayal more and I thought she was more beautiful back then. However, here I'd go with Xev. I was shocked to see she's over 50. In a proper pose, she looks 40 at most. Eva is still beautiful too, but she does look her age. So I'd say Xenia wins this for me. What do you think? Or do you think these polls sound a little insulting these days, more than they did 20 years ago :D
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

This is an excellent post. I loved each of these lovely ladies in this role. I thought it was a smooth transition between actress's from a viewers perspective.

I think they both are still looking good :)

If you've got nothing better to do... click this

One on my special projects was to interview Xenia in Vancouver in 2006. And, I did the kiss for charity.
    Lexx props and photos at lexxmuseum.com.

Errr what kiss :D
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Wait... what? Someone snogged Xenia for charity? How? Why?

If you've got nothing better to do... click this