410 "Gone" Error?

This post was not written by iStan.

Recently, the pages at Lexxfans.com have completely disappeared. This is not a problem caused by the site or the bored. The problem lies with me. I have discovered that it's far more fun to go fishing and sell fishing tackle online than it is to maintain this board or to even bother to answer the emails of the moderator. Surely he'll wise-up eventually? I mean seriously, how stupid can he be? I've ignored at least 12 emails. Yoyo, it's time to get a clue. Or buy a vowel. I always get those mixed up. Just flip a coin and do one or the other, dipshit.
    Last edited by myke; 06-10-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Re: 410 "Gone" Error?

I don't care who wrote these and why, but if I were a mod, I'd delete both iStan topics. No matter what he did or more accurately didn't do with the bored, he still devoted several years of his life to keep lexxfans running and I don't think he deserves this.
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    I don't care who wrote these and why, but if I were a mod, I'd delete both iStan topics. No matter what he did or more accurately didn't do with the bored, he still devoted several years of his life to keep lexxfans running and I don't think he deserves this.

Cough! :sick: He doesnt deserve what now? Are you or not a mod at Lexxzone? Just exactly what percentage of your life are you devoted to that? No thanks to "Istan" , Lexxfans went down the toilet. CL1 and donors managed to save the data base.

Istan I guess is in some rehab or halfway house, or dead. I was not here in the begining, and I will allow that Istan had a good intention, I wish him well all things considered. But get a clue, he was in absentia pretty ok with letting Lexxfans dissapear. Littlelexx saved the database, with the help of donations from Vartaan and Zoola. :think:

It doesn't matter, these two threads are childish and rude. And my modship in lexxzone has nothing to do with anything.

The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    It doesn't matter, these two threads are childish and rude. And my modship in lexxzone has nothing to do with anything.
    What two threads? :wtf:

Wow, it didnt take long for Little Lexx to go down the toilet. Too bad. :|

Gotta agree with n5 here.

I can understand being mad at iStan for lack of comminication and letting the hosting run out etc, but I can't condone changing his posts to make him seem like even more of a bad guy. There is no need to stoop to this level, the forums are back thanks to CL1 and fellow donors, and they will be here for a long time coming.

Shit happens.
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

Fine. I thought the 410 was a deliberate message, not an actual error. I dont know Istan, if he is still alive, wish him well.

I am glad that N5 has finally added the words "childish" and "rude" to his vocabulary.

As for the war of the sigs graphics, personally I hate sig graphics. You get your avatar, and you can post an occasional graphic, but I can do without any sig graphics at all.

Thank you Kairin and others for donating and keeping this curious place alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron
    I am glad that N5 has finally added the words "childish" and "rude" to his vocabulary.
    Not for long, trust me :)