Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast

The Highlight of Your Day!

patches in the sky

that SO rules! i love it, and the thread...

lessee

I had a pretty drab and borderline depressing day myself, though, today was my first day of this winter to wear long undies and I enjoyed/appreciated the extra 'support' as I was carrying a bunch of heavy crap up some stairs. Actually, I have the joy of REdiscovering this delight every winter. How serendipitous that you should present the opportunity to make such a post about it on the very same day.
    i love everybody, especially you

Oh jeeeez!
    ....several highlights of mah day...
    ...got mah first ever surround sound for pc.....*oh perpetual drool! *
    met yet another prospective bait,er, man.
    ...enjoying life's finest....

Highlight of my day- Hey is it really another day?...

The several half full cans of beer from last night that I finished today did not have bugs, ashes or cigarette butts in them... I think...=lexxspurt

Re: Highlight of my day- Hey is it really another day?...

Quote Originally Posted by lexxspurt
    The several half full cans of beer from last night that I finished today did not have bugs, ashes or cigarette butts in them... I think...=lexxspurt
    You go Boiiiii!!!! high Five!!!!!!!

Hightlights of my day.. hum.. ok. I woke at 12:30pm, went and laid down on the sofa in front the tv, & watch a bunch of shows on ghosts on Sci-Fi, ate something, then fell asleep again. I woke a few more times, ate some dinner, and went back to sleep. I woke and watched some more tv. I just woke up again, about 2 hours ago. I think I will go to bed soon, yet again. I guess the highlight of my day was not having to work, and just lay around on my ass all day :twisted:
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Re: Highlight of my day- Hey is it really another day?...

Quote Originally Posted by ILyekkaKai
    Quote Originally Posted by lexxspurt
    You go Boiiiii!!!! high Five!!!!!!!
    As I sit here reading these messages at 1 o'clock in the morning, I realize this is why I don't have a job! PS=ILyekka ILyekkaKai- Cheers! The worst part of it is: All I ever get are 'messages' and what I really want is a 'massage'- Go figure! A stupid typographical error has caused me great consternation-but I'll take some X-Lax and be back to my "regular" self in the morning.

Karuba, if you click your heels together too many times....

you might suddenly discover that your boots have turned to ruby red slippers and you just might wind up in Kansas!! Heh! :lol:

(feeble attempt at humor!!)
    www.xanga.com/Stanelle

Watch Sean Forbes on youtube in DPAN's...(Deaf Pefofming Artist's Network),,, "Deaf Jam!!"...Deaf Rapper!!

Or as Marlee Matlin says: "Read my hips!!"

Highlight of my day was last night when I was watching some Ktown dailies and MM is starting to climb up a wall and the director says something like, "Wanna have a go again Michael?" And MM burps and says, "Yep." Cracked me up.

(Rest of day was spent working which sucks, so no highlights there.)

Just after giving up the quest forever, finding the book I'd been scouring the area for, screaming in surprise in Oxfam, and nearly giving the cashier a heart attack.

Oh, and getting my friend out of hospital. :-D
    Ruin

Tetchy is my middle name...